A Conversation for The Farscape Appreciation Society

Membership

Post 1

Reika The Librarian, Keeper of Grammar, Most Things Literary, and Calabi-Yau Spaces

Galaxy Babe, please include me in your membership list, if you would. I have been a Farscape addict for a while now. Although I can't afford the DVD's, I was able to take advantage when Sci-Fi played all the shows top to bottom last summer....yes, I videotaped every single one! By the way, did you know that Virginia Hey's website sustained some sort of difficulty and ALL of her email addresses were lost?! If you want to be on her list, you must sign up again.

G'day and Namaste,
Reika

Membership

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

I've added you to the membership list smiley - bigeyes

Thanks for letting me know about Ginny's website.
I wondered why I hadn't heard from her recently!
I always enjoy her emails, I can hear her voice as I read them.

I'll sign up again, thanks!

smiley - biggrin

Welcome to the Farscape Appreciation Society!smiley - hug

Membership

Post 3

Reika The Librarian, Keeper of Grammar, Most Things Literary, and Calabi-Yau Spaces

Thank you, thank you.....

And you're quite welcome about the info. Zhaan was my favorite character. Although I'm sad about her disappearance, I can certainly understand why Ginny made her decision to leave. I can't imagine what her skin must have looked like after three seasons of heavy make up! In addition to the make up, I also can't imagine what it took to get the stuff off. I think Chiana must have the some problems too, because they have now covered her midriff instead of putting make up on it. Have you noticed?

By the way, my favorite male character is Crais (just to look at....yum, yum).

G'day and Namaste,
Reika

Membership

Post 4

I find it very difficult looking at any other male when Crichton is aroundsmiley - tongueout

smiley - towel

Covered Chiana up? I hadn't noticed........smiley - erm

smiley - blush

Removed

Post 5

This post has been removed.

Key: Complain about this post