A Conversation for Project: Building Effective Websites

Sub- Editor Needed!!!

Post 1

Lifson Kofie

I still have no Sub-Editor for my project!

I've just learned GuideML, so things will all get connected up soon!!!

smiley - geekLifsonsmiley - geek

Sub- Editor Needed!!!

Post 2

beeline

Hi Lifson,

Sub-editors are normally allocated when the author is happy that the project is finished. No immediate hurry. smiley - smiley

Sub- Editor Needed!!!

Post 3

Lifson Kofie

Ahhhh I see!!! Thanks. I'll get things wired up and in the case of some sections pasted in (I dont have the Net on my own PC!) and zap back pretty soon! smiley - smiley

TNX

smiley - geekLifsonsmiley - geek

Sub- Editor Needed!!!

Post 4

mickymouth

are you still kicking around? This is like a bubble appearing in phase space and Im on it. No light around. blind. pick up tour bed. walk for me -- I want to get into this thing and have no idea how. Want to publish my work on Gravity. Help somebody.

Uni - Project: Building Effective Websites - Abandoned

Post 5

Bluebottle

Project Page: A653456
No trace of any entries found.

<BB<

Thread Moved

Post 6

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering' to 'Faculty of Science, Mathematics and Engineering'.

To current Faculty Page.

Thread Moved

Post 7

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Faculty of Science, Mathematics and Engineering' to 'Project: Building Effective Websites'.

Duplicate thread, see: F42014?thread=149843

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more