This is the Message Centre for EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Graduation

Post 1

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Welp. I graduated. I now have a master's degree.

Graduation

Post 2

Khamsin

smiley - cheers Congratulations, so what happens next real world or more study?

Graduation

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

smiley - wow

Congratulations, EC! smiley - smooch

smiley - bubblysmiley - crackersmiley - ale

smiley - diva *hic*

Graduation

Post 4

Real world times happens next. Jobs and suchlike.

Graduation

Post 5

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Enjoy your bit of freedom while you are searching smiley - hug

Graduation

Post 6

Freedom with caveats. Have student loans and suchlike I need to start looking at smiley - biggrin

Graduation

Post 7

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

smiley - applause

Congrats. That was... Communications, or something like that, right? Or have you done something else for gradschool?
And good luck with that real life stuff. smiley - biggrin Me, I'm hoping to just be able to stay in academia as long as possible. Seems like the best use of my limited skills.

Graduation

Post 8

I figured I'd do something different from my communications degree for masters level so I lived a little and went completely off the rails and did my masters in mass communications smiley - tongueout

Graduation

Post 9

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

Oooh! smiley - wow
So, you could be a social media consultant, or something. Those seem to be in high demand. Not sure what it is they actually _do_, but then again nobody seems to be sure of that.

Graduation

Post 10

I think they are people that businesses hire to get them all savvy on the social medias.

Graduation

Post 11

Khamsin

I use social media to avoid real world marketing... smiley - whistle

Graduation

Post 12

Not for long if they have anything to say about it.

Graduation

Post 13

Thorn

AWESOME.

Graduation

Post 14

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Ahh, my BLK has grown up. smiley - cry congrats!smiley - bubbly

Student loans are seemingly a never ending story, I hope to have paid the last of mine within the next couple of years.

smiley - dragon

Graduation

Post 15

Thorn

& I use underground social media to smiley - erm avoid social media marketing.

Graduation

Post 16

Kenton Crisp - Founder of the League of the Underground

Just now got back after a bit of a hiatus and I see you've got a masters degree. Well done, my friend!

Graduation

Post 17

The Liquid Warrior (Vescere bracis meis)

Looking back over my degree work, I found it difficult, so congrats. I spent 33 and a half years as a sound engineer for a radio station. My degree was a bachelor of arts

Key: Complain about this post