This is the Message Centre for Ellen

Kindle

Post 21

Ivan the Terribly Average

Sho, I have that mug. smiley - cool

Ellen, wandering around bookshops is my preferred form of exercise. In fact, it's one of the few forms I enjoy. smiley - zen I'll keep it up as long as I can.

Kindle

Post 22

Sho - employed again!

cool mug - it took me ages to decide which one to get (and now I want more...)

the more I hear about eReaders, the more I'm tempted...

Kindle

Post 23

Ellen

I tried an interactive book on Kindle, called Dusk City I think. It was fun at first, but quickly grew frustrating because of the limited choices and the fact that you were supposed to hurry and make decisions fast, which made me nervous.

Kindle

Post 24

aka Bel - A87832164

I'm not sure I have the right idea what an interactive book is. Why would you be pressed for time with your decision?

I wondered about buying the newest model of my pocket reader, it has 12 inbuilt dictionaries and you can mark word and even make notes.
The latter was even more interesting than the first, until I read today that you can't format your notes, so once you upload them to the PC they'll be a total mess. So that stopped me from buying the newer model.

Kindle

Post 25

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

As Hubby purchased and set up my Kindle book, he can now read my books via his mobile phone! smiley - wow

Kindle

Post 26

Ivan the Terribly Average

I have thousands of interactive books. I can't see how the story unfolds without me interacting with the book to turn the page. smiley - tongueincheek

I'm still thoroughly unconvinced by electronic paper substitutes...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ellen

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more