This is the Message Centre for the autist formerly known as flinch

John Peel

Post 1

the autist formerly known as flinch

Jesus, John Peel. I just can't believe it.

John Peel

Post 2

Jesus, John Peel. I just can't believe it. It's hitting me really slowly how much this guy affected me. A real hero and a true revolutionary. I don't know what to say.

John Peel

Post 3

It's six months since i wrote the above. And i still find it weird to not find him on the radio and to not expect a new session from my fave bands soon.

I've notice the quality of new music i'm listening to has declined already.

I read one of the biographis that came out thirty seconds after he died. It was dull and trite. By reputation they both are. They were clearly being prepared at the same time as his own autobiography.

It seems the autobio is out soon, and hads a title "Jesus wasn't made of fish". I wait with anticipation...

John Peel

Post 4

R.I.P. John Peel - Teenage Dreams So Hard to Beat I still find it weird to not find him on the radio and still look forward to a new session from my fave bands so on. I've notice the quality of new music i'm listening to has declined already.

John Peel

Post 5

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

There was a bit of a John Peel night on BBC 4 yesterday. A tribute, a Sessions and The Fall

John Peel

Post 6

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Ans Teenage Kicks, Undertones docu.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for the autist formerly known as flinch

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more