This is the Message Centre for krayzee girl (researcher 185759)

tHe vOiCeS iN mY hEaD

Post 1

krayzee girl (researcher 185759)

Sometimes, as I am lying in bed, trying to fall asleep (on the border of dreaming), I can hear people talking. Usually it is incorporated as part of the misty beginnings of a dream, but the voices are solid enough to yank me back to full awareness. This sometimes gets quite annoying, especially when it happens several nights in a row, but fortunuately it rarely happens more than once in an evening.
I can hear them, but I think it is when I try to listen to what they are saying that I get yanked back awake, because when I try to remember what it is they said, I can't.
The same thing happens when I read things in my dreams. They say you can't read in your dreams. Well, I can (like the title of a book, or a slogan on someone's shirt, or grafitti on a wall), but I can't remember what it is when I wake up, even if I try to make an effort to remember.

I should be studying right now.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for krayzee girl (researcher 185759)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more