This is the Message Centre for Researcher 185550

Acid Trip

Post 1

Researcher 185550

An interesting site I found whilst wandering the www, a site of drawings an artist did on acid but in a controlled environment:

http://www.cowboybooks.com.au/html/acidtrip1.html

It's nice to see the evolution.

Acid Trip

Post 2

zendevil

Yes, i heard about this experiment a long time back; i think there was also a musical version?

There seems to me to be a point at which the drawings get pretty cool and loosening up makes innate stuff come out, but it is very rapidly followed by fairly primitive type crap stuff, so i would be hesitant to suggest LSD as an adjunct to yer average art students diet.

zdt

Acid Trip

Post 3

Researcher 556780

<>

smiley - laugh

That was interesting thanks for sharing! smiley - cool

Acid Trip

Post 4

Noggin the Nog

I thought drawings six through eight were the really interesting ones.

Which ones did you think were "primitive", Terri?

Noggin

Acid Trip

Post 5

Spacecadet Jack (Supreme Commander in Cheif) [Major]

No comment *grins*

Acid Trip

Post 6

Jerms - a Brief flicker and then gone again.

"Upon completing the drawing the patient starts laughing, then becomes startled by something on the floor."

I know people who do that while straight! smiley - laugh

Reminds me of another test, possibly around the same time. They gave LSD to an army troupe, and then sent them on a mission, and recorded their behaviour.
The commanding officer gave up after he "could no longer control his troupe, or his own cognitive functions" as one man started climbing a tree...
I have the video at home, it's kinda interesting.

Acid Trip

Post 7

zendevil

I liked it when he tried to climb into the activity box, well, it's fair enough; Yoda climbs into boxes all the time and she is only on a steady diet of Whiskas *ecstasy forsmiley - cat*; she is trying to score catnip but has her name down for a rehab programme.

zdt

Acid Trip

Post 8

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

I liked 4 - 6 hour picssmiley - okNot the first or last ones.

Acid Trip

Post 9

Mal

"It's not a very good drawing is it? I give up - I'll try again..."

smiley - rofl

Picture 7 is the incontrovertible winner smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Researcher 185550

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more