This is the Message Centre for Researcher 185550

Departure Day

Post 1

Researcher 185550

Well, this is it, the day that's been brewing for many a month. This is the first day in my two-day journey to Angouleme. I am going to London tomorrow so that I can catch an early train from Waterloo to Lille and then on to Angouleme. It's all a little bit nerve-racking, and there is the ages-old problem of whether to pack one's sponge bag the night before and risk smelling the next day, or to unpack it and then risk forgetting it. If I'm not on hootoo for two days it's largely because I'm on the train.

Departure Day

Post 2

azahar

Ooooh, how exciting! smiley - bigeyes

Lots of luck and look forward to seeing you online again soon.

az

Departure Day

Post 3

GodBen (The Magical Astronomer) - 00000011

Don't forget to bring a smiley - towel

Departure Day

Post 4

zendevil

See you tomorrow RK, bon voyage...& don't worry about being smelly, after a few days here eating loads of garlic & braving French plumbing & you'll never notice!smiley - biggrin

Don't worry folks, i will haul him straight onto the Beast to announce his arrival...well, probably not immediately, i imagine there's a fair chance we may go out & celebrate with a glass or three ofsmiley - redwine first!smiley - winkeye

zdt

Departure Day

Post 5

Leopardskinfynn... sexy mama

Bon Voyage!

I'd risk smelling if I were you...
smiley - laugh

Departure Day

Post 6

Noggin the Nog

It is better to arrive than to travel hopefully smiley - zen

Have a good time.

Noggin

Departure Day

Post 7

Pandora...Born Again Tart

smiley - ermThey won't allow you to DRIVE the train...will they?!?smiley - headhurts

smiley - winkeye Safe journey!
We'll wait right here for our gifts! smiley - tongueoutWell, it IS my BD! And we'd ALL love a lil' sumthin' to remember your holiday by. smiley - cool

Departure Day

Post 8

Researcher 185550

smiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - gift
smiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - gift

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Researcher 185550

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more