This is the Message Centre for Researcher 185550

Switzerland

Post 1

Researcher 185550

I am off (again) to Switzerland for ten days as of Thursday. It promises go be good fun (going to climb an alp or something like that). In any case, I will not be able to reply for ten days.

In the mean time, here's something to puzzle over.

www.mysticalball.com -- how does it do it?

I know. Answers on a postcard please, or post below to say that you know.

And don't you be giving anything away either, tone!

Switzerland

Post 2

Pandora...Born Again Tart

Bite me. smiley - biggrin

Switzerland

Post 3

zendevil

Careful here, "BITE" means something different in French!!!!

smiley - whistle

*trundles off to examine mystic balls*

RK, make sure i get the postcard, no excuse 'cos i did just give you the address on MSN, OK?

(a digital photo of RK in lederhosen yodelling away would be much appreciated hey folks!smiley - winkeye)

zdt

Switzerland

Post 4

Mal

Just posting below to say that I know.

Oh, fine, RK, I won't tell 'em.

Switzerland

Post 5

zendevil

http://www.mysticalball.com/

I assume this is the link? There can't be that many mystic balls around surely!

zdt

Switzerland

Post 6

zendevil

I can't open it, i just get a thing saying "do you want to install flash macromedia 7?" Since I've only just got the Beast going again, not willing to risk putting some other new oddity in, so will pass on this one.

Anyway, i am sure it's all done with mirrors. My smiley - ghost agrees with me. He is upgrading to Mirrors 2004 soon, but for now is stuck with Windows (Attic); i do hope you are aware of this RK???????

zdt

Switzerland

Post 7

Researcher 185550

smiley - laugh

I think that is a wise course of action, Terri.

I am fine with the ghostie, friends say my house is haunted but I never notice a thing smiley - ok.

Switzerland

Post 8

Pythonfan

RK!
smiley - cdouble & smiley - online2long...it`s 4:30am here,& my mind went smiley - zzz 2 or 3 hours ago...But..
I finally downloaded SoundClick sucessfully & heard both your & tone`s smiley - musicalnote...you`re well on your way to rocking with the best of them.Your friend does indeed like the blues-he`s great!! smiley - wizardsmiley - magic
I thought Switzerland was immaculate-as groomed as New Zealand,I was smiley - smiley that our Eurail(sp)pass was valid there-trains are such a smiley - cool way to see places!
take care smiley - nahnah
smiley - bigeyes,smiley - erm pythonfan

Switzerland

Post 9

Researcher 185550

smiley - hug

Thanks so much!

Switzerland

Post 10

Researcher 556780

yes want to see the hosen, and a beer pitcher in the hand yodeling smiley - biggrin

Switzerland

Post 11

Pandora...Born Again Tart

it didn't w*rk...smiley - wizard

old a lady who??????????????
have fun! Fun...fun...un...un..n...n

Switzerland

Post 12

Laura

Well, have a good trip smiley - biggrin

Will have a look at site once my computer starts behaving itself smiley - headhurts

Switzerland

Post 13

Researcher 185550

A Pandora sighting! To my mind this is much more valuable than lederhoesn and beer. I didn't wear any of the former, drank enough of the latter and did see some yodelling, which does take some real skill but it suddenly became really funny to me half way through the third song the group did so that caused a few problems. How are you doing?

Come back with lots of grokkel (useless tourist junk) and army knives, they sell them everywhere! I also went up the Jungfraujoch, which is as high as you can get in Europe by train and pretty stunning!

That was a fragmented post.

Switzerland

Post 14

zendevil

*sniggers*

*puts on Cyber Auntie act*

"Roadkill, i do believe you are smiley - drunk"

Is this any way to start a gap year my boy?

Answer: Damn bloody right, it's the ONLY way!smiley - biggrin

smiley - whistle

zdt

Switzerland

Post 15

Researcher 185550

If only, if only. Though it is a rather good idea.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Researcher 185550

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more