This is the Message Centre for Researcher 185550

Guitarist? Intriguing?

Post 1

Nikki Patron Saint and Keeper of champagne and fizzy drinks and daydreams and nightmare demons, Guardian Angel

What sort of music do you play? Rock? Jazz? Noise? Blues?

On another note (he he) had any interesting dreams lately? I've only just remembered my password...after 2 years! (It's the second time I've forgotten it!) Methinks Nik should change it to something memorable.
smiley - bubbly

Guitarist? Intriguing?

Post 2

Researcher 185550

I want to play hard rock. It actually comes out as soft prog style of thing, but I guess that's just me. I'm not so good at reggae, I'm ok at blues and I completely suck at Jazz. It's a pity, because there is some Jazz that I absolutely adore.

No dreams to report though.

Guitarist? Intriguing?

Post 3

Nikki Patron Saint and Keeper of champagne and fizzy drinks and daydreams and nightmare demons, Guardian Angel

I've just been learning some new jazz stuff, but I'm still not 100% though. smiley - winkeye

I really need someone to read my dreams....I had one recently about zombie priests!?! smiley - weird

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Researcher 185550

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more