This is the Message Centre for egon

Holidays

Post 1

egon

It's been a While. h2g2.

New York was as great as always, tallinn was everything I hoped it would be and more, and I am planning trips to Worcester (unexciting, as my place of birth), and Houston, TX (very exciting, not my place of birth and never even been to Texas), either side of a trip to the London Olympics. I am not counting my night at the Salford Holiday Inn after the Paul Heaton show I'm going to in June (or is it July? I should really check) as a holiday, a holiday cannot be within an hour's travel of one's house.

In other news, I have come to cope a lot better with my loss of last November that I had imagined I would, and I am beginning to reacquaint myself with a woman I was once *very* close to, and I have done little else of any relevance.

I have been neglecting h2g2 for some time (including not coming to the meet), but hello all. I'm auere I will be back more permanently at some point

Key: Complain about this post

Holidays

More Conversations for egon

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more