This is the Message Centre for spook

Target: 10,000 Posts Of Nonsense - The Rescue of Bagpuss and the Downfall of Cheggers

Post 9001

Bedwilldo

smiley - ta

It may take me some time to get over my death but I should be amongst the living in a week or sosmiley - ill

Not that I die that often but it has happened before (on the odd occasion)smiley - headhurts

Target: 10,000 Posts Of Nonsense - The Rescue of Bagpuss and the Downfall of Cheggers

Post 9002

Snailrind

That's just plain nonsense. You're all talking nonsense. Nonsense!

Post 9003

Bedwilldo

smiley - grr

smiley - grr

smiley - grr

I resemble that comment!!!

smiley - devil
smiley - vampire
smiley - monster

I am a camera!!

On occasion.

Post 9004

Reality Manipulator

The ladies of the wearing mini skirts in winter brigade will mourn your death by wearing black mini skirts and a black hat and veil.

Post 9005

Bedwilldo

That's very thoughtfull and much apreciated.

I'll do the same for you if it should come to that!

I like the idea of wearing the black minismiley - winkeye

Post 9006

Reality Manipulator

The Lady champion blethers

Mrs Bake a cake chamnpion of the natters
Mrs Nosy Wosey and her free flying nethers
The Aye Aye twins of Turnberry who only say one word Aye even when they get on a bus and ask for the ticket they only say Aye
Michelle and her love of grated cheese, boiled eggs, mayonaisse and clean sweeps
The Donought Queen
The Train groupies who only talk about past/present/future (personal/family/colleagues/relatives/friends/nieghbours): illnesses, shopping trips, day trips, family gossip, village gossip, short breaks, holidays, outings and social events all at the same time

Post 9007

Brendan

Aye.

Post 9008

Reality Manipulator

smiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnoteRanton, Ranton, Ranton.
Goforth, Gofith, Gosix.
Ranton, Ranton, Ranton.smiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnote

Post 9009

Reality Manipulator

Peter has invented a wonderful inverntion called the Never ever Land parrot hopping machine that talks in llama. Buy one and get one free. Amaze your friends and neighbours at this parrot machine that talks in llama.

Post 9010

Reality Manipulator

Do you believe that penguins, llamas and parrots exist? I always felt that they existed, even though at school my friends laughed at me. Do not you remember, when you were laying in your bed in the dark, and then suddenly you saw a black and white shape emerge, then what looked like across between a camel and a sheep and a bird with a very large beak. You must have thought it was a dream? Well it was not, those weird things that you saw at night were real. The penguins, llamas and parrots are out to go and get you.smiley - rofl

Post 9011

Reality Manipulator

Honer the Parrot is not dead!

I saw Homer the parrot a few weeks ago at the Haymarket in Newcastle and he told me that he had been kidnapped by some llamas and penguins, who took him to their zoo. They did some strange things with his beak making him look like Donald Duck.

Post 9012

Reality Manipulator

2. Sci-fi tv programs are all realsmiley - rofl

Whenever you watch Star Trek, Star Wars, Stargate, Doctor Who and wonder what you watch is clever special effects you are watching you are all wrong. All the aliens that you see in sci-fi tv programs and films are real and the alien planets that you see are all real too. All sci-fi tv show and films are really shot in outer space and all have real space ships.smiley - rofl

Doctor Who really has a TARDIS and all the actors that played him are all aliens from Galifrey and he really is 900+ years of age and has two hearts.smiley - rofl

Stargate is actually filmed at Nevad's Area 51 that is why it is so secret because they do not want people finding out that they have a real Stargate and the actors that play them are real soldiers.smiley - rofl

In Star Wars there are Jedi Knights who have powerful psionic powers. The actors that have played them really do have jedi powers and use real light sabers.smiley - rofl

In Star Trek there is an eccentric alien called Q, he is not a fictional character but a real one and he does have ominpotent powers and loves to wind up Captain Jean Luc Picard up.smiley - rofl

What makes it confusing is that the so called actor Patrick Stewart is both Captian Jean-Luc Picard and the X-Men leader Professor Charles Xavier. That reminds me everything that you see in the X-men films is completely real and no use of special effects has been used.smiley - rofl

Post 9013

Bedwilldo

That must mean that I'm fiction then!!

Well, in that case all I can say is this horror must have been created by a very warped mind smiley - devil

Post 9014

Reality Manipulator

A postman was working on a new beat. He comes to a garden gate marked BEWARE OF HOMER THE PARROT! Then the parrot starts to fly over the postman's head shouting The llamas are going to get you, the llamas are going to get you. Then what looked like a llama except it had two heads starting to come rushing towards me with a bone in its mouth.

Post 9015

Existential Elevator

Funny you should say that, but it's exactly what my Lord Kevin XI said to me last night at Windsor. He's such a nice chap, but has this strange fear of llamas.

Post 9016

Reality Manipulator

I have heard that Lord Kevin XI has a deep fear of penguins and toilets. Every time he goes to the toilet he has to make sure there are no penguins lurking or hiding in the cubicles.

Post 9017

recklessnes

mom, are we there yet?

Post 9018

Reality Manipulator

We have now arrived at our destination which is the Outer Mongolia/Inner Mongolia holiday camp which is in the town of Back-of-Beyond in the county of In-the-Middle-of-Nowhere.

Post 9019

Existential Elevator

This is no holiday camp, I declare! It isn't in the least bit effeminate!

Post 9020

Reality Manipulator

Handbags, brooms, trays and brollies will be given out at the Holiday Camp for the Nora Batty and Ivy Championship Nagging Cup.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for spook

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more