This is the Message Centre for Vile Lagomorph (Keeper of the Didgeridoo and Other Long Words that Sound Funny)

The Unfortunate Decline of Sideburns

Post 1

Vile Lagomorph (Keeper of the Didgeridoo and Other Long Words that Sound Funny)

Sideburns have been in a steady decline for a while now. They're no longer even considered remotely cool by popular standards. In fact, ESPN recently made a crack that "Sideburns will be cool again... in 30 years...". ESPN! I mean, even THEY are making fun of sideburns, and they have no fashion jurisdiction whatsoever! There are also many other occurrences, but I am in no mood to cite them right now. Perhaps later. Your opinions on the matter would be appreciated. In protest of sideburn unpopularity, I am growing my sideburns as long as possible. Take THAT all you sideburn-haters!!!

The Unfortunate Decline of Sideburns

Post 2

Researcher 183842

This whole website is sad. Sad.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Vile Lagomorph (Keeper of the Didgeridoo and Other Long Words that Sound Funny)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more