This is the Message Centre for fords - number 1 all over heaven

Hitchhikers Live

Post 1

fords - number 1 all over heaven

We went to see Hitchhikers Live in Edinburgh this evening and it was amazing! smiley - towel It was so lovely to see the original cast members reunited plus friends (although sadly Stephen Moore couldn't make it so all his bits were recorded). The show was done in the style of the radio series, with the cast around mics with scripts in hand, with the sound effects guys at the edge of the stage. We were treated to a live band and musical interludes, plus Marvin sang us a song smiley - biggrin

Our Book was Neil Gaiman, and guess who spoke to him and shook his hand in the pub afterwards? smiley - magic Unfortunately Simon Jones was lurking in the background and we didn't realise he'd been there all the time until we were out of the pub and on our way home smiley - doh, but that moment of daftness doesn't take away the fact that a really wonderful night out smiley - pggb

Hitchhikers Live

Post 2

Baron Grim

Sounds wonferdul. I'm quite smiley - envyious

Hitchhikers Live

Post 3

Vip

Me too, it sound like a fantastic evening. Oh well, hopefully it will run for a while longer; I might be able to go in a few months time.

Hitchhikers Live

Post 4

fords - number 1 all over heaven

They recently announced another tour in 2013 smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for fords - number 1 all over heaven

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more