This is the Message Centre for Bambi

Clever Clogs

Post 1

TDiD - Student of Luck/Fate

Hi Bambi,

I'm in Darlington although I spend most of my time at Nottingham uni.

If you're studying for a PhD then you must be a right clever clogs...bet you weren't worried on GCSE results day!

Surely Bagpuss in the plural is Bagpuss'? (There's a sentence that will never be used again!!)

Anyway, try not to get too addicted to this place (or if you do, join the procrastinators society!!)

TDiD smiley - scientistsmiley - huhsmiley - scientist

P.S. If you get the time, why not put your entry into the "Great H2G2 Luck Experiment". It's worth a free link to your page and can be found at the top of my page. Click on my name to take ou there!

Clever Clogs

Post 2

Bambi - Keeper of Crystals and Royal Heart Royal (The Stag of Balwyniti)

Darlington! Wow that's just down the road - small world isn't it smiley - earth!?!? Thanks for writing, I kinda like to know where people are when they logon.

BTW, I'm not really a cleaver cloggs, just a lazy who could never be bothered to find a proper job and ended up becoming a perpetual student. Hey-ho, hate to disillusion you and all that.

Sorry it took sooo long to reply, I was checking out the Dice thing when the web went down after the plane crashes on Tuesday, I posted my bit, but couldn't be sure it got there. I guess you are glad the Dice didn't sent you to the World Trade Building. That was terrible - all those people trapped, that's luck for you. smiley - sadface somehow seems inadequate.

TTFN,
Bambi

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Bambi

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more