This is the Message Centre for Mr X {he who hasn't yet thought of a really cool name}

I never know what to put in here.

Post 1

pathetical, formerly "madmaz- zaphodista, marshmallow minister, vegetarian and torturer (among other things)..."

I'm not sure if Sheffield can be considered one of your exotic travel locations, but since I start at Sheffield Hallam Uni in a couple of days, I'm going to talk about that if that's OK. Sorry if it isn't. So what's it like there? I know, I know, the question is far too general. I'm from *Sunny* Eastbourne so I know nothing about life in the frozen North. Sorry, ignore me and I'll go away. I always do this. Start to write a posting and then feel extremely silly and tail off and... You're right. I'll go.
Madmazsmiley - devil

Post 2

pathetical, formerly "madmaz- zaphodista, marshmallow minister, vegetarian and torturer (among other things)..."

There's a place called Yosemite? Really?

Post 3

Mr X {he who hasn't yet thought of a really cool name}

Hey MadMaz - cool name!

Thanks for the message, sorry for the delay in the reply - I've been on holiday to Italy for a couple of weeks (maybe I should add that too my page....) smiley - smiley anyway... yes it's cold!! (but isn't all of England??? (esp. when compared with sunny Rome.)

Sheffield? Aye it's a cool place to be, very good university city as well, it's got everything you need... if you want pubs and clubs it has that... if you want nice parks to relax in, it's got that, if you want to meet lots of other like minded people of the same age then the 2 universities provide lots of that... You'll love it.

In fact you're probably in sheffield already... ? smiley - winkeye You might find uni life is a little hard to get used to at first, it's a big step into the big world and moving away from home and stuff.... but if it's not going great in the first week or so don't give up, stick it out and see how it goes!!!

Hope you enjoy Sheffield....

And yes, there is a place called Yosemite (pronounced Yo-sem-it-ti)

Mr X. smiley - winkeye

Post 4

Cool. I want to go to Yosemite now. If only to see the place where Sam comes from... Sheffield's not bad. Italy's better. Oh well, I think I'd struggle to go to university in Italy since the only words of Italian I know are um, the numbers from one to ten and 'I like Ice-cream'.smiley - ok

Madmaz

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mr X {he who hasn't yet thought of a really cool name}

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more