This is the Message Centre for Mr X {he who hasn't yet thought of a really cool name}

I got all excited..

Post 1

I'm not really here

Thinking there was another Essex person on here, but you moved. Shame on you. smiley - winkeye

I got all excited..

Post 2

Mr X {he who hasn't yet thought of a really cool name}

Sorry mina - the bondage one....

yes i have left essex for the moment to the cold and rainy north... i do visit home every so often though and i'm planning on moving back south in the future... back to where it's warm and sunny in the summer just how i remember it....

so where in essex are you from???

I got all excited..

Post 3

I'm not really here

I don't normally get too specific, but I live fairly near to the M25.

I got all excited..

Post 4

Mr X {he who hasn't yet thought of a really cool name}

near the M25?

That's certainly not specific! smiley - winkeye

I live somewhere in england too! - only pulling your leg....

This mysterious no-real-names cyberspace world of the internet is quite good fun eh!

I got all excited..

Post 5

I'm not really here

Sorry, I know it's rude of me, but it was drummed into me when I was a young teeanger and using the CB a lot to never never never give out my real name or address, not even just the town. And I can't shake the habit. I didn't even like giving my address to the researchers that stayed with me for the xmas meet up last year. Overly cautious, that's me. smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mr X {he who hasn't yet thought of a really cool name}

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more