This is the Message Centre for matodemi

Mother in law ...

Post 1

matodemi

...to be one is what I have to get used to now.
But it is a nice thought - and it was a beautiful wedding.

The ceremony was held in an registration office and was done with a nice speach from the registrar.

I was very happy for the bride that her mother could be present (her family doesn't live in Germany) - and that her father got through by phone later in the day.

The reception afterwards was nice, the food excellent - and it was a very happy, though also tiring day....

Mother in law ...

Post 2

toybox

smiley - bubbly

Mother in law ...

Post 3

Rev Nick

And the photos and dance video are wonderful. I am so pleased that it all worked out. smiley - hug

Mother in law ...

Post 4

You can call me TC

Congratulations!

You'll remember the day for a long time!

My experience so far is that it is not quite such a wrench as you expect. I think that will happen when the first grandchildren appear.

We've been preparing for this separation ever since they were born. It's moving, it's joyful, it's sad. No one knows what a mother goes through.

Mother in law ...

Post 5

Sho - employed again!

congratulations! smiley - bubbly

Mother in law ...

Post 6

aka Bel - A87832164

Congratulations to the happy couple. smiley - bubbly

Mother in law ...

Post 7

matodemi

thank you all for the good wishes

I am really happy, knowing that my son is. And he does have a wonderful wife, and a very nice mother in law, too. And we both (his m-i-l and I) both agreed upon not having lost a chained but gained one...

Mother in law ...

Post 8

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Sorry to get here so late, I've been offline for the weekend and am just catching up smiley - smiley

I'm glad you all had a day to remember, and wish give the happy couple my best wishes for their future together smiley - bubblysmiley - magicsmiley - bubbly

lil xx

Mother in law ...

Post 9

matodemi

Thank you lil.. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for matodemi

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more