Post 2

Danny B

Hello there smiley - smiley

So what brings you to my space?

smiley - ok

hello

Post 3

Dan-_-

I was just browsing your space and some of things that were said on there interested me so i hoped we could get to know each other smiley - biggrin

hoping you aare well

hello

Post 4

Danny B

smiley - cool

Wow - I wrote something interesting? Gosh! smiley - bigeyes

So what was it I said? Perhaps we share a common interest smiley - ok

hello

Post 5

Dan-_-

well it was ytour basic homour and confusion on what to write i was the same when i wrote my page and now its worse than before...

i do have a general interest in music and it is my aim to some day perform one of steve vais songs on stage but it is too tricky he is really good...

smiley - smiley

smiley - disco

wow it sure is hot todaysmiley - bubblysmiley - ale

hello

Post 6

Danny B

Ah yes... I always find writing about myself much harder than writing about something else!

I assume from your Steve Vai comment that you're a guitarist? Then we definitely share an interest, although I have to confess I've never heard anything by Steve Vai smiley - yikes

You might be interested in the Guitar Heroes Entry (if you haven't seen it already: A3641799) - Vai gets a mention smiley - ok

hello

Post 7

Dan-_-

awesome finally someone knows who steve vai is

yes i am a guitarist but its nearly impossible to play like vai

glad to see that someone shares my interest in him

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Danny B

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more