This is the Message Centre for kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

High on the list of things you don't want to see...

Post 1

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

...is your child covered in blood. Poor t'Other has had an awful cold that has come with ulcers on his tongue and nose, and when I went in to him this morning his face and the bed were *covered* with blood. It was a horrible shock but when I could see that it is his nose oozing (rather than it pouring out) I calmed down a bit and made an appointment with the doctor. Am sure there is nothing much he can do but I want to get this bleeding checked out anyway.

Doesn't help that he is cutting a wisdom tooth too and that is making his gum bleed so he also spits blood sometimes.

Poor little chap smiley - sadface

Post 2

Santragenius V

smiley - cheerup. And a cup of smiley - tea for the Motherly nerves.

Post 3

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

Scary for you both! smiley - hug and smiley - goodluck with the doctor.

Post 4

Hypatia

That would totally freak me out. smiley - hugsmiley - tea Is he feeling better now? Poor kid.

Post 5

His cold is getting better, but his nose is still really sore. The teeth are really bothering him too.

It did totally freak me out, I thought something really horrendous had happened! He went to nursery today and they rang me at lunchtime to see if they could give him some calpol because he was in pain, but he perked up after that. Teething is really horrible smiley - sadface

Post 6

fords - number 1 all over heaven

A wisdom tooth? Blimey smiley - yikes

Post 7

I meant molar, not a wisdom tooth. I noticed that just after I hit post. smiley - zenPreview is my friendsmiley - zen

Post 8

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I thought maybe it was yet another UK/US english differencesmiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more