A Conversation for Faculty of Science, Mathematics and Engineering

Project: Relativity Revised

Post 1

GAHD, Misspeller of Words, Keeper of Things that never were and have yet to be;

Resercher name: Gahd, Keeper of things that never were and have yet to be.

Resercher #: U180605

Compleated Index page: A609644

Title: Relativity Revised

Project description: Poking holes...actually beating the crap out of Einstein's theory of relativity, and showing my views on how the speed of light doesn't actually distort time at all, it's all perception.

Specific areas: Light speed as an absolute, how speed doesn't really distort time, Does mass really increase with speed, or is it just a buildup of energy? Would surpassing the speed of light change the polarity of an object (electrons apparently only move at this speed), and other matters involving lightspeed as an absolute.

Proposed Entry titles: The current theory of relativity, time dialation and all; sorry boys and girls, It's the Theory of Preception; Does the Speed of Light govern all?; etc...

Proposed start date: August 7th, 2001

Proposed finish date: September 29th, 2001

Post 2

beeline

Hi GAHD,

Thanks for your project posting. smiley - smiley

I should warn you, however, that the project, as it is current described, has very little chance of becoming an Edited Entry or an approved University project, for one simple reason: it won't be factually correct! Unless you have greater intellectual muscle than, say, Stephen Hawking, you'll find it impossible to disprove anything of Einstein's - even experimental evidence backs up his theories. The fact that you disagree with the theory simply means you've not fully understood it (assuming that you're not, in fact, the cleverest person on the planet...) smiley - winkeye

What *would* make an interesting project, though, is one that is specifically *about* Einstein's theory: if you can get a good explanation of that down, it'll be a most welcome University project.

smiley - cheers

Post 3

GAHD, Misspeller of Words, Keeper of Things that never were and have yet to be;

take a quick peek at the preliminary page, the first thing I'm giong to do is display his thery in all it's glory, then show how most of the thories cand be proven, though in different ways than he originally planned, or maby that's how he ment to say them, but ended-up mis-writing them, or maby his publisher screwed up...either way , most of his theories that have been 'proven' are disproven by differnt theories that make much more sence, either way, it's all just theory, and thus I don't really mind if it's published or not, as long as it's out there. smiley - biggrin
But if I make a strong enough case it just might be published, I've been thinking of actually writing an article for a Sietific magasine, this gives me huge resources to aid me in my quest for knowledje
:note: most of my theories would produce those same lab results, (though sometimes without the use of a particle accerator to bombard a jar of raspberry jam with nutreanoes, particles that don't operate due to conventional physics anyway.)

Thread Moved

Post 4

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'The University Admissions Office' to 'Faculty of Science, Mathematics and Engineering'.

Post 5

Bluebottle

Researcher: Gahd - U180605

Project Page: A609644 - Relativity Revised

Entries:
A609851 The Current Theory of Relativity, Time Dialation and All

No Edited Entries

<BB<

Key: Complain about this post