A Conversation for The Jobs noticeboard

Sound Engineer

Post 1

H2G2 Radio- 42 FM - The Community's station!

If You'd like to work here as a Sound Engineer, then reply to this message

Sound Engineer

Post 2

Researcher 178815

I Could do that smiley - smiley

Can I? smiley - smiley

I Might try having a show, too, though.. can I be sound engineer and a host? I'll keep you posted on what my mind thinks the show should be smiley - smiley

smiley - musicalnoteakasmiley - musicalnote

Sound Engineer

Post 3

That would be great aka smiley - smiley

Do you know what the job entails?
You simply have a monitor and sound system in front of you in a separate studio, monitoring calls, sound quality and the like smiley - smiley You will also need to study the studio system's manual thoroughly, so that the D.J.'s don't take a smiley - grr freakie on you when you say you don't understand why the headphones did that thing just then, or why their voice sounds different to how it did yesterday smiley - smiley

On the final topic, yes, You can do a show.. We can advertise for another sound engineer.. In fact we're currently advertising for 3.. But now only need 2, seeing as you signed up smiley - smiley

Welcome aboard, aka!

Oh, and We look forward to your show, whatever it turns out to be smiley - smiley

Sound Engineer

Post 4

Researcher 193125

Is this job still available?
I'm interested, but it seems the web page hasnt been updated for about a year!
[email protected]

Sound Engineer

Post 5

Sure rik smiley - smiley

We'll update the pages again smiley - smiley We're set for a relaunch this summer.

Sound Engineer

Post 6

Researcher 178815

smiley - smiley

Sound Engineer

Post 7

Researcher 193489

wish to apply for the post of sound engineer.

Sound Engineer

Post 8

Researcher 193489

wish to apply for the post of sound engineer.

Sound Engineer

Post 9

Thank you, 193489.

Meanwhile, would you click on the <./>UserDetails</.> (or Preferences) Button to change your nickname from "Researcher 193489" to Whatever you would like to be known as?

It's simple and takes a few seconds smiley - smiley

You've been added to our team page and the post for Sound Engineer has been removed from the noticeboard - You've completed our Sound Engineer Team! smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post