This is the Message Centre for spimcoot

waking, not drowning

Post 1

spimcoot

Well well, nine years asleep then I'm reactivated by Pastey and find myself in Manchester at a meet (where I am now in fact). More later n'doubt but for now it's nice to be home. Thank you pre-meeters for the welcome and thank you Pastey - most rousing (as always).

waking, not drowning

Post 2

Vip

Spiiiiiiim! smiley - hugsmiley - somersault

How wonderful to see you here again, and I'm sad I can't be at the meet to see you again.

I hope you are keeping well. smiley - smiley

smiley - fairy
xx

waking, not drowning

Post 3

spimcoot

Ah, thank you Vip! Lovely to see you too, if not in person. I'm very well thanks - didn't arrive early enough at the pre-meet to be otherwise but don't ask me again tomorrow. How are you? X

waking, not drowning

Post 4

Vip

Currently very well as my two-week old son fed and slept well through the night. Tomorrow will no doubt be a different story but today I feel well and happy and that all is as well as could possibly be. smiley - smiley

smiley - fairy

waking, not drowning

Post 5

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

SPIM!

smiley - runsmiley - hug

*ahem*

Good to see you. Will you be sticking around a while?

waking, not drowning

Post 6

spimcoot

Amy! I saw your paper incarnation both nights of the meet; it was good to see them and to be back. Yes, think I'll be hanging around the noo. X

waking, not drowning

Post 7

Milla, h2g2 Operations

It was nice to meet you!

smiley - towel

waking, not drowning

Post 8

Milla, h2g2 Operations

(And yes, I *am* searching for where I might have seen that cow of yours...)

waking, not drowning

Post 9

spimcoot

And it was lovely to meet you! Good luck in your quest for the elusive cow ...

waking, not drowning

Post 10

Milla, h2g2 Operations

No lucky cow as yet. Very odd. I know I've seen it, but the Internets are truly mindbogglingly big.

smiley - towel

waking, not drowning

Post 11

spimcoot

Aren't they though? I tried searching for it yesterday too and was amazed at how many *other* cartoons about sick cows there are!

waking, not drowning

Post 12

Wowbagger

Don't believe I've ever made one myself, but I may have to rectify that. Hi everyone, by the way. smiley - smiley

waking, not drowning

Post 13

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Hi Wowbagger smiley - biggrin
smiley - towel

waking, not drowning

Post 14

spimcoot

Quite right Wowbagger - making possums look at you askance doesn't count.

Milla, I've been meaning to say: nice pepper!

waking, not drowning

Post 15

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Glad you like it! smiley - biggrin
smiley - towel

waking, not drowning

Post 16

Wowbagger

Hi Milla! smiley - smiley

Possums like to have monthly Fight Club meetings on our roof in the warmer months. First rule of Possum Fight Club is: 'Tell everyone about Possum fight Club'.

waking, not drowning

Post 17

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Oh, btw, here is another favourite graphic novelist http://www.joannarubindranger.com/
I showed to spimcoot, but Wowbagger might like her too...

http://frokenmarkvardigochkarriaren.se/?lang=en

Miss Remarkable and her Career is a great little book, about... oh, work, confidence, depression, love, and all those things that make up life. It's been made into a movie, too, apparently, but I haven't seen it. Yet.

smiley - towel

waking, not drowning

Post 18

spimcoot

That film looks wonderful! Hope I get a chance to see it. And the illustrations in the book cover section of the website are gorgeous. What with this and Wowbagger's liff I've had rather a lovely evening getting broody for the pencil and paper again.

Wowbagger, those possums will probably turn out to be the alter egos of meerkats bored with life in the cubicle office.

waking, not drowning

Post 19

Wowbagger

I thought as much.

Milla, it looks wonderful! Such a nice style. I've bookmarked the page now and intend to go through it in leisurely detail! smiley - biggrin

waking, not drowning

Post 20

Milla, h2g2 Operations

I really like ms Rubin Drangers style. And I must say, that her work is even better in book form, where you get the story too... I wonder if you are able to lay your hands on them though?
smiley - towel

Key: Complain about this post