A Conversation for A flash in the pan

Alternative Writing Workshop: A2545535 - A flash in the pan

Post 1

Mrs Zen

Entry: A flash in the pan - A2545535
Author: a broad called Ben - trying to keep her head above water and below the parapet - U148580

B4 posted this in a conversation, all that I did was copy it out verbatim, (well cut and paste if I am honest), and turned it into an entry for the AWW. B4 seems cool with that, so here it is.

Ben

A2545535 - A flash in the pan

Post 2

LL Waz

An excellent piece of cutting and pasting.

Oh, and the story - well I'm staring at the screen, hand over mouth, going 'No!?!'

It's true isn't it? That's the really worrying bit, and it really shouldn't be funny, but it so is.

Thanks to B4,
Waz

Post 3

Mrs Zen

It's good, innit?

smiley - biggrin

B

Post 4

Spiff

Hi all, smiley - smiley

this is a nice little tale (horror story!smiley - yikes), and well told, smiley - ok

any more 'Tales from the Crypt' likely to be forthcoming? Could make a great regular column in The Post...

cya
spiff
*not been posting much but still around f-t-t-t*

Post 5

UnderGuide Editors

Congratulations! This piece has been picked from the Alternative Writing Workshop (AWW) by our miners and has been accepted by the editors for inclusion in the h2g2 UnderGuide!

Due to a hiccup in the system this message is a little late and the entry has already been featured on h2g2's front page and is now displayed on the shelves of the UnderGuide Archives at A2112490 and the site's official archives at C1233.

More information on the UnderGuide can be found at the <./>underguide</.> HQ should anyone want it.

Thank you for the contribution to the UnderGuide! It can only exist as long as people write for it and search out the entries for it smiley - bubbly.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more