A Conversation for King Leopold II and the Belgian Congo

Flea Market: A2504684 - King Leopold II and the Belgian Congo

Post 1

Paully

Entry: King Leopold II and the Belgian Congo - A2504684
Author: Twophlag Gargleblap - NWO NOW - U109577

Excellent stuff - anyone fancy finishing it off?

Paully

A2504684 - King Leopold II and the Belgian Congo

Post 2

echomikeromeo

I'd like to take this entry in hand. I learned a bit about Leopold and the Congo in school, and found it to be terribly interesting. Other than a bit of structure, the entry doesn't seem to require a lot of work, and there's no need to leave potential languising in the FM, now is there?

smiley - dragon

Post 3

echomikeromeo

I finished going through it; the somewhat new version can be found here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/A3681560

It's a terribly involved entry, and not necessarily from a neutral POV, but I think it's an important facet of history to be covered. Please, everyone, let me know how this version looks, as I would like to submit it to PR.

Thanks!
smiley - dragon

Post 4

echomikeromeo

Since I submitted a reworked version of this entry to PR some weeks ago, perhaps it should be removed from the Flea Market listing? There is no point in cluttering things up unnecessarily, and it's decidedly confusing, too, if the entry has already been dealt with elsewhere.

smiley - dragon

Post 5

Bluebottle

Absolutley - especially as an Edited Version can be seen here: A4429064
Back to Entry.

<BB<

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more