This is the Message Centre for spimcoot

Do be do do dooby, do be do do

Post 161

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I just menat as opposed to what I normally hear about...

Sounds spectacular! Like the time there was a huge forest fire hundreds of miles away, and the wind shifted. The light all day was that orangey-gold sunset glow...

Post 162

spimcoot

I know, just don't want our conversation to be dogged by black dog.

Passed by that way again tonight, this time on purpose, last night being a result of a mishap with the buses. A fingernail moon hung over the Victorian railway arches and their more recent overhead electricity supply reminiscent of Crumb. Mm.

Like your forest fire, out of dastardly things can come good.

Post 163

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

So how've you been? I've been enjoying reading Eustacesmiley - smiley

Post 164

spimcoot

Fine, still out of work but I seem to have less time than ever to do things, which is why I haven't posted anywhere for a couple of weeks. Perhaps if I spent less time drinking and sleeping... or drinking in my sleep... no, that could be messy.

Glad you're enjoying Eustace, so am I.

How are you? Been surprised by a baby shower yet? I don't think we have those in this country, but as I know very few babies I could be wrong. Sounds like there are many ways of having gifts lavished on one but they all involve impossible things like marriage and births. Perhaps I can start the tradition of having a wake while one is still alive.

Post 165

No, no shower yet...

(I mean baby shower, and you know itsmiley - tongueout)

From comments made, they're not at all common over there.

Argh--busy at w*rk right now--interest posted today... Catch up latersmiley - smiley

Post 166

I read that you've got AIM now... Add me to your buddy list. (Since you say you need orders...smiley - winkeye) My info's on my space...

And email me your phone number, willya? I've asked before, I know...

Post 167

spimcoot

You're on my buddy list already: first thing I did when I got in there. Sadly, adding someone to your list doesn't mean that they're going to be online at the same time as you. Most frustrating, especially as I was hoping to surprise you (and here you aren't). Hum.

Post 168

*sees spim has eyes, gets on AIM...*

Post 169

zendevil

*creeps in very very quietly, trying to remember ancient Elvis Costello song*

smiley - musicalnote "My AIM is true?"smiley - musicalnote

smiley - zensmiley - devil(c) Terri.

Post 170

smiley - biggrin

Post 171

zendevil

*creeps in yet again, sees AIMy's got eyes, but spim appears decidedly blind at present, let us hope this is temporary. I'm sure we all know the causes of this sort of malady, but it really is not a good idea for an smiley - artist*

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri.

Post 172

spimcoot

?

Post 173

zendevil

dont know, shall i switch off & you phone?

Post 174

spimcoot

Isn't it working?

Post 175

zendevil

no!!!

(soemone please put that smiley - cat back into;its bag!)

i will switch off temporarily at least!

Post 176

spimcoot

Try again now.

Post 177

*can't decide whether to clean up the thread and leave a smiley - rose for terri, or leave the dust and plant a rosebush*

Post 178

spimcoot

Leave the dust and a rambling rose, and leave the thread loose for passers-by to pull.

Post 179

smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post