This is the Message Centre for faithy2

just another day

Post 1

faithy2

well, i woke up this morning, 2am to be precise, freaking out because i misread my clock, thought it was 10am, and was thinking of as many excuses as possible as to why i had missed my AS Sociology exam. Fortunately, i realised my mistake when trying to put my pants on back to front in my mad panic...

all was good and dandy untill i actually had to get up for real. my dad then thinks it best fitting to tell me only now that i would have to brave the bus today, oh dear god, because he had an appointment of sorts. the bus is a bad enough situation at the best of times, but the combination of rush hour with the consequence of snotty little 12 year olds screaming down their phones and the prospect of failing your exam if you don't find at least five minutes to revise beforehand, is enough to put anyone a little on edge.

i would like to apologise for the poor grammatical sentenc structuring now as i am afraid, it will no doubt get worse. the reasons for this are largely down to my unstable frame of mind, and when i begin to rant about what's got my goat then i find it hard to stay on one subject at a time, hence the clauses sub-clauses and the never ending quantities of commas.

well, there was a point to this but i can't remember what it would have been. Tune in 2moro for RANT OF THE DAY

just another day

Post 2

Trin Tragula

Did tomorrow's rant of the day not happen? smiley - smiley

I hope that's a measure of things calming down and clocks behaving.

Good luck with exams, if there are any left smiley - goodluck

just another day

Post 3

faithy2

well hello there!

i feel loved!!! i felt sort of disheartened by the fact that no one seemed interested in my rant so i followed the normal tradtion of writing for the fist day and then sort of trailing off into nothingness...

smiley - earth

just another day

Post 4

Trin Tragula

Well, don't be disheartened - this place is full of unread journals smiley - biggrin

Thing with the journals is they don't show up in anyone's conversation lists unless you're actually subscribed to them (by way of the friends list). So unless they stumble across them by accident (like me) there won't be much response.

Doesn't mean people aren't interested, they just don't know it's there.

just another day

Post 5

faithy2

this place is a bit intimidating when you start to be honest! took me ages to pluck up the courage to post anything!

just another day

Post 6

Trin Tragula

I think everyone feels like that at the start (apart from some of the less inhibited nutters, obviously). But it's a really very friendly place once you get into the swing of it.

Have you found Ask? F19585

That's where most of the 'community' stuff happens, where most people congregate.

There's also <./>MiscChat</.> - though that really is 'chat'.

just another day

Post 7

faithy2

why, thankyou very much trin tragula! i feel all communityfied now! and i shall venture forth into the green pastures of knowledge that is h2g2 with more vigour than ever before...!!!

smiley - earth

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for faithy2

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more