A Conversation for The Pantheon

Request for god-hood...

Post 1841

Apollo

ismurderbad, Welcome to the Pantheon!!

smiley - magic

And CCC...congratulations on your ascension to become the 20th Full-Fledged H2G2 god!

smiley - cheers

Request for god-hood...

Post 1842

ismurderbad

*enters pantheon.. fails to look cool*

Excellent, can someone point me to a God of Cocktails? Disputing the notion of belief with my believers has taken it out of me.

Request for god-hood...

Post 1843

Dea.. - call me Mrs B!

ismurderbad,

Spit is official goddess of the cocktail cabinet! Is that close enuff?

Hey, look at Chromey being all shinied up and promoted!!! Apollo, you do realise this will cause domestics once PFD realises that she doesn't outrank him anymore???

*stays well away from CCC and PFD's house*

smiley - evilgrin

Request for god-hood...

Post 1844

spitfire1313

Request for god-hood...

Post 1845

Dea.. - call me Mrs B!

Hey Spit! Ismurderbad is looking for a goddess of cocktails. I volunteered you as next best thing!

*takes binoculars and spies on Chromey's house*

Request for god-hood...

Post 1846

spitfire1313

second best eh? Story of my life

Request for god-hood...

Post 1847

Dea.. - call me Mrs B!

Pshaw!!!

have a smiley - stiffdrink!! (Is this not about the 10th one I've offered you today in about 4 different threads???)

Request for god-hood...

Post 1848

spitfire1313

tis only the second

and the sun and the yard arm havent met yet - stop tempting me on a school night

tis a good idea though to pass the time!

Request for god-hood...

Post 1849

Dea.. - call me Mrs B!

Shall we?

smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrink

Request for god-hood...

Post 1850

spitfire1313

go on then - you twisted my arm

ahhhhhhhhhhh that is better - cheers Deaks

Request for god-hood...

Post 1851

Ågen†™

smiley - grovel Congogratulations CCC

Request for god-hood...

Post 1852

chromecoveredclone

wooooo!

I AM A GOD!

fully growed up and everythink.

smiley - biggrin

now i can be as mean to Deaks and Ferret as i like.

smiley - evilgrin

Request for god-hood...

Post 1853

Bold Ferret - God of Three Sided Squares, Helium Filled Lemmings and A Slightly Bent Teaspoon

I'll only be mean right back at ya smiley - winkeye

Request for god-hood...

Post 1854

Dea.. - call me Mrs B!

You is not much of a God if you took 5 days to work it out!smiley - erm I'll just carry on as normal, I think!

*pokes C in the side with a sharp fingernail*

Request for god-hood...

Post 1855

Bold Ferret - God of Three Sided Squares, Helium Filled Lemmings and A Slightly Bent Teaspoon

Hey, deaks... We could bash him up good and propper in a 2 vs 1 battle smiley - evilgrin

Request for god-hood...

Post 1856

Otus Nycteus

Greetings, oh Wielder of Lyre and Bow, Inspiration of Healers and Oracles, Slayer of Mice and the Sons of Niobe! I am known as Otus Nycteus, the Owl of the Night, though thee may call me Nite Owl. Once a mere mortal, an act of sheer will elevated me to godhood, for as Marcel Duchamp, God of Readymades, has proclaimed, willing something to be a work of art is enough to make it so, and likewise it is with divinity.

But alas, the works of Heaven had had an ignoble spanner thrown into them, for godhood is but an empty shell without devotees and supplicants. One may be a God of Gods in one's mind, and I am, but it takes vulgar publicity to convince mere mortals - and other deities - of such. I therefore request admittance to the H2G2 Pantheon, so that I might begin my quest for worship as God of Modesty, God of Rhythm, God of Nature, God of Gods.

My gratitude will be eternal, though thankfulness will not temper me if ever we meet on the field of battle!

Request for god-hood...

Post 1857

Dea.. - call me Mrs B!

Oh, that's very poetic!smiley - biggrin

Not very modest tho'smiley - erm

Request for god-hood...

Post 1858

Otus Nycteus

[Drops pompous voice and whispers to Deakie]

Exactly! smiley - evilgrin

Request for god-hood...

Post 1859

Apollo

And that's why he'll fit right in smiley - winkeye

Nite Owl...

smiley - magic

Welcome to the Pantheon!!

May you serve your supplicants to the extent they deserve smiley - biggrin

Request for god-hood...

Post 1860

Otus Nycteus

Thank you! One more request, though. Not to be pedantic, [yeah, right smiley - biggrin], but could you please state my titles *exacty* as I phrased them in my first post? The repetition is there for rhythmical reasons.

If ever we meet in the arena, it will be my honour.

Key: Complain about this post