A Conversation for The Pantheon

Request for god-hood...

Post 1321

Researcher 234607

lmao so am i!!! smiley - laugh
if u click on my badge on my space that will tell u how to get ur badge smiley - smiley

Request for god-hood...

Post 1322

Midnight Angel (ACE / G~A / GODDESS)

No need its already done.smiley - biggrin
Stole your guide ml to get it smiley - laugh

Request for god-hood...

Post 1323

Researcher 234607

well ill go and check it out smiley - ok well for using my guideml i charge £20 so cough up!! smiley - laugh
hmmm i could just see u as a guru next lol smiley - hugsmiley - smiley

Request for god-hood...

Post 1324

smiley - laugh to late ive got my badge now so your to late smiley - biggrin

Guru smiley - erm it has crossed my mind. But its to early to be thinking on those lines but i will get more badges mark my words.. smiley - biggrin

Request for god-hood...

Post 1325

Researcher 234607

smiley - laugh ur name shouldve been `goddess of havin collected the most badges on h2g2`!!!!! lmaopmpl smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

byeeeeeeeeee smiley - run

Request for god-hood...

Post 1326

Funny you should say that was just thinking of comming a Knight of That title smiley - laugh

Request for god-hood...

Post 1327

AK - fancy that!

If this thread still lives, I'd like to be the

God of Something Else.

(Don't ask.)

Request for god-hood...

Post 1328

Wøñkø

What's that supposed to mean?

Request for god-hood...

Post 1329

AK - fancy that!

Can you read the last line? Go away you're mean smiley - wahsmiley - crysmiley - sadfacesmiley - crysmiley - wah. following me why are you even subscribed to this? you can't stop me you know from becoming a god you know.smiley - cross

Request for god-hood...

Post 1330

Wøñkø

Was I trying to stop you?

Request for god-hood...

Post 1331

AK - fancy that!

I was ranting, dont ask anyway

Request for god-hood...

Post 1332

Wøñkø

*askssmiley - winkeye*

You really should stop telling me not to ask...

Request for god-hood...

Post 1333

Saturn Girl ~ 1 of 42 (Borg Queen A761708) ~ Gollum's keeper + some ~ [1*7(0!+2)(0!+1)=42]

*the bombshell goddess blinks, and dives for cover under her purple towel*

Request for god-hood...

Post 1334

Kiro Yukai (Ravenclaw, God, Merc. Bounty Hunter, Weredragon... and much much more!!!)

hmmm... Its been awhile since I posted here, but I have returned after a long dormancy (fell asleep) in foreign lands. I have built a deice that can slice, dice, and build large monuments in a single bound though...

Request for god-hood...

Post 1335

AK - fancy that!

Um...sure...

Request for god-hood...

Post 1336

b9nr515

I'm shure I'll be ranted at for this but don't you have to be the god of something before you can be the god of something else?

Request for god-hood...

Post 1337

AK - fancy that!

its says dont ask that really means I have no idea why I'm the god of something else.

Request for god-hood...

Post 1338

Kiro Yukai (Ravenclaw, God, Merc. Bounty Hunter, Weredragon... and much much more!!!)

Runs in circles

Request for god-hood...

Post 1339

Apollo

Welcome to the Pantheon AK!!
smiley - magic
And since it runs by my rules, yes you can be the god of something else...not much for authority, but it makes you think smiley - winkeye

Request for god-hood...

Post 1340

well, its something completely different...

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more