A Conversation for The Pantheon

Request for god-hood...

Post 1281

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

Ahem. I'm the Goddess of Bluesmiley - winkeye

Request for god-hood...

Post 1282

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley well put your claws away then dear, you only had to say and as i sign off with BNsmiley - blue then i guess i will just have to start praying to you oh great onesmiley - biggrin

So i guess i will have to settle for GOD of the Boars Head smiley - magic if thats ok with yousmiley - erm

Regards BNsmiley - blue.xxx

Request for god-hood...

Post 1283

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

It's okay, I was trying not to sound sarky or prudish there... guess I didn't pull it off very wellsmiley - erm

Request for god-hood...

Post 1284

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley dont worry about it im thicker skinned than most, comes from being a brummiesmiley - biggrin

Just checked out your page, yeah i know nosey smiley - bleep aint i? judging from your researcher no: youve been on awhile. I do like the box with the mouse that smiley - runs around inside itsmiley - magic

smiley - oj a glass of nectar for you oh goddess of blue

Request for god-hood...

Post 1285

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

It's actually a fishsmiley - winkeye I nicked it off someone else's page... And yeah, two and a half years now I thinksmiley - erm

Tasmiley - smiley

smiley - cheers

Request for god-hood...

Post 1286

smiley - smileysmiley - wow i know that the link has been going around for as long as that and i have had it previously but ive only been on a couple of months. However i do like this site and Douglas Adams is still brilliantsmiley - magic

So do i take it that only Apollo can grant access to godhood status thensmiley - erm?

Isnt getting things off other peoples pages the way that most good things are acquired?smiley - laugh

Request for god-hood...

Post 1287

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

Sorry, yeah...smiley - erm He's a very sporadic poster too.

This is also truesmiley - winkeye Hence the test this space bit at the bottom of mine...

Request for god-hood...

Post 1288

smiley - smiley yeah i had noticedsmiley - biggrin im just of the impression of if you set something up you should be prepared to deal with it, or at least make contingency planssmiley - biggrin

Are you also psychic as i did look at your guideml and well ok there are other means of obtaining informationsmiley - whistle

Ps:smiley - tea for you

Request for god-hood...

Post 1289

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

Ooh, teasmiley - biggrin

Yes, there are... But I don't generally use them. I'm an up front kinda gal and just ask, generallysmiley - winkeye

Request for god-hood...

Post 1290

smiley - smileywell i think that is the best way myself also, but sometimes its nice to find out but if you are offering? please dosmiley - smiley

smiley - cake to go with your smiley - tea?

Request for god-hood...

Post 1291

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

Cake is always goodsmiley - ok

Request for god-hood...

Post 1292

smiley - smiley not as good as cookies though mmmmmmmmmmsmiley - biggrin

Right then i am away for the night smiley - zzz calls

Been a pleasure and catch you later

Request for god-hood...

Post 1293

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

smiley - ok

But cake's still bettersmiley - winkeye

Request for god-hood...

Post 1294

Apollo

*not one to interrupt, hands a card to Bluenoseld and to Phoenix*

~~~~~~
Welcome to the Pantheon of H2G2 smiley - magic
You are hereby entitled to all the priviledges that come with being a god or goddess! Enjoy, have fun, and always remember to be on your guard smiley - devil
~~~~~~

*smiley - hugShroom*
*whispers* I wouldn't let them take your Blue away from you smiley - winkeye... well, not without a decent fee...

Request for god-hood...

Post 1295

Saturn Girl ~ 1 of 42 (Borg Queen A761708) ~ Gollum's keeper + some ~ [1*7(0!+2)(0!+1)=42]

*blinks and bookmarks*

Request for god-hood...

Post 1296

smiley - smiley well thank you very much oh great Apollosmiley - grovel oh smiley - bleep that im a GOD nowsmiley - biggrin

smiley - ojsmiley - ojsmiley - ojsmiley - oj nectar all around sayeth i. As you be a smiley - devil and speaking of which brings forth his appearance are we allowed to feast upon mere mortals smiley - jester

Would my card be of the smiley - blue variety perchance? to which i didnt think that we GODs needed smiley - 2cents

Regards BNsmiley - blue.

Request for god-hood...

Post 1297

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

I should hope not, Apollosmiley - winkeye

*waves absentmindedly over her shoulder, turning Blue's card blue and sparkly*

Request for god-hood...

Post 1298

smiley - smiley Fantastic smiley - laugh very good goddess of smiley - blue well it made me chucklesmiley - biggrin

smiley - disco oh look how it sparkles smiley - smiley

Right then a quick smiley - tea and smiley - cake and the odd smiley - ojsmiley - oj nectar and i must say that my banner looks smiley - magic

Request for god-hood...

Post 1299

Phoenix

smiley - grovel Thanks Apollo, oh blessed researcher-god of music and sun.

Phoenix

smiley - orangefish

Request for god-hood...

Post 1300

Wøñkø

Can I be a god of Ice and oxymorons?

Key: Complain about this post

Request for god-hood...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more