This is the Message Centre for Leigh Anne, the student of life, discipline and all that is strange and beautiful. Disciple of Mistress Desir'ee.

Stuck in Ottawa

Post 1

Leigh Anne, the student of life, discipline and all that is strange and beautiful. Disciple of Mistress Desir'ee.

I do not have the words to discribe the anger I feel toward those who planned and carried out the attack on Sept. 11. We were flying back from Japan when the attack occurred.
We didn't know what happened until we were diverted to Ottawa, and got off the plane.
This so called "Holy War" is nothing more than a bunch of murderers, who have corrupted a peaceful faith.
My prayers and thoughts go out to all who have been touched by this tragedy.
I want to send my deepest gratitude and reguards to those servicemen who will be called to rid this world of those responsible for this attack! Send them all to hell.
Pardon the language.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Leigh Anne, the student of life, discipline and all that is strange and beautiful. Disciple of Mistress Desir'ee.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more