A Conversation for McDonald's

Well I Never.....

Post 1

DILLIGAF

I never knew that. I always thought that McDonald's was started by someone called Ronald!!!!!
It's a good job they never called the BIG 'MAC' after the other brother.....Can you imagine the requests?????
"Can I have a cheesey Big D...... No. I won't go there !!!!

Well I Never.....

Post 2

Bluebottle

..."Can you make my Big D--- supersize, please?!"smiley - yikes

<BB<

Well I Never.....

Post 3

shrinkwrapped

It certainly puts a new slant on the "Happy Meal"...

Well I Never.....

Post 4

Bluebottle

Although, in real life I've heard someone go in and ask for a "large mojo" (Meaning Mocha)

<BB<

Well I Never.....

Post 5

DILLIGAF

A friend of a friend, once stood in a queue for about 20 mins in a busy London McDonalds, only to be told when he finally got to the counter, that they couldn't serve him as he had no shirt on. (It was a blazing hot, summers day, and he had just left the building site he was working on.) He argued that his shirt was outside with his mates, and he would have to queue for another 20 mins for his food. They were adamant, no shirt, no food.
He went back outside to retrieve his shirt, and put it on. He also took EVERYTHING else off!! (This bloke was over 6ft. wide AND tall, and weighed 23 stone or so!)
He stormed back in, pushed past the queue to the front of the counter and yelled, "I WANT A BIG MAC AND LARGE FRIES AND I WANT IT NOW"
They served him immediately, and wouldn't even take his money, they were so anxious to get rid of him!!!!!!!

Well I Never.....

Post 6

shrinkwrapped

smiley - laugh Excellent! Let that be a lesson to all who refuse to serve people because of the way they dress.

Well I Never.....

Post 7

sopcannon

i work for a fast food company, not mcdonalds, My argument as far as shirtless guys was if a women came in shirtless do u think me, a young horny male would refuse service.

I used to get asked if i minded if someone breast fed their kids in the restaurant , i would always say go ahead!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more