This is the Message Centre for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I solved it!

Post 1

SashaQ - happysad

It was great to see you at MOSI yesterday!

I realised this morning how to do that tennis ball puzzle we were looking at smiley - eureka

One block of 4 went along one side of the triangle, then a block of 3 went next to it:
smiley - footballsmiley - footballsmiley - footballsmiley - football
smiley - spacesmiley - footballsmiley - footballsmiley - football

Then put a block of 3 on top of them. Next prop up the other two blocks of 3 on that shape and finally add the second block of 4 to complete the pyramid smiley - oksmiley - laugh

I still can't imagine how one might assemble that weird sphere thing, but I certainly enjoyed doing the Tower of Hanoi smiley - biggrin

I solved it!

Post 2

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I *knew* it involved leaning smiley - doh I do generally have a little more spatial intelligence, and/or stubborness (not persistence smiley - winkeye ) but then I'd've been focused on that instead of people...

It was too bad you couldn't come along to Beer Nouveau--it was a lovely night, and the only steps in the whole place lead up to the brew kit. Pastey gave a talk on brewing, and I'd invited the tour guide from earlier to join us. Not something I normally do, but I thought he'd fit well with us, and I was right. Not even the multiple references to my finally being 3 dimensional or the piss-taking during the talk chased him off. It looks as though I got Pastey a new regular!

Thank you for the photo smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more