This is the Message Centre for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

The Amy Pawloski fan club...

Post 1

Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

*a small cottage sits on a hill covered in violets and thick grass. wolf pups and horses frolic in the fields, and butterflies nip at their noses. inside the cottage, a wooden table stands, with a glass vase of daffidils in the center.*

*a small sign hangs outside the house: welcome to the club*

smiley - biggrin

smiley - bubblysmiley - chocsmiley - cake

Post 2

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

smiley - blush Thank you, Amy+... You forgot the bin overflowing with mufflewhumpssmiley - winkeye

Post 3

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Have one, BTW...

I wonder if anyone else will come?

Post 4

I hope it's not a windswept hill...(or if it is, that the wind isn't that strong)...I am a giant sheet of paper...

Post 5

Just a very gentle breeze... the kind in spring that smell so good. smiley - smiley

Post 6

OK then...I don't mind gently wafting about, but I do want to be able to step outside the door...

Post 7

ex-Rambling. Thingite. Dog. Pythonist. Deceased.

smiley - ghost just dropping by to say hello.
::passes around boosmiley - burgers and smiley - bubbly::
oh, say, I've got a spare stable laying around.::smiley - magic pulls it out of her pocket and sets it on the ground outside. The sound of a ghostly horse is heard just outside the door. A white head peeks in. It is a phantom mare, pure white, with black socks and a black diamond on it's forehead.::
hope you like her. She comes with the stable.
[ooc a nightmare.get it? ooc]

Post 8

Welcome! Have a mufflewhump!

Post 9

smiley - laugh Cute! smiley - smiley

Post 10

smiley - ghost MMMMM, I love these. What doya mean you're boring? with all these mufflewhumps muffling and whumping all over the place, I find your page very interesting.

Post 11

smiley - biggrin

Well, I've never thought that I was particularly interesting, though maybe I'm more so here than IRL...Certainly make more friends closer and faster!

Post 12

Of course, they're all physically far, far, away...

Post 13

smiley - ghost but close enough for
::smiley - hugs both amys.::

Post 14

*smiley - hugs ex-R and Amy*

Post 15

I think I should announce that this hill is NEUTRAL TERRITORY--no arguing about Thing vs Thursday or cats vs dogs will be allowed...(OK, so I don't have to worry much about name-of-day arguments, but the fur had better not fly!)

Post 16

smiley - ghostsmiley - tongueout
your wishes are my command.

Post 17

Bagpuss

So this is why you directed me to look at your space, is it, Amy? Well, okay, I suppose I'm now a member of your fan club. Odd that a couple of weeks bag I wasn't in any and now I'm in yours, Amy the Ant's and Tink's.

Post 18

Well, yes, it is why (at least the conversation part)... I didn't want to pressure you into joining, but I'm glad you did! Welcome! And have a mufflewhump...

Post 19

Bagpuss

Wow. You get gifts when you join. I'm sure a lot more people would be over here if they knew that.

Post 20

Hardly any of my friends have been online since Amy+ started it for me...And I doubt anyone checks spaces as compulsively as I do...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more