A Conversation for Smileys: Animals

smileys

Post 1

auspony

Wow!What a selection but a question~are there any other horsey ones?He's a bit boring(dont mean to offend!)Also I have seen some jumpy up and down ones can we get some of those?Please,pretty please!smiley - biggrin

smileys

Post 2

SEF

> "He's a bit boring"

Who?

Perhaps the closest to a horse is the pony smiley - pony but there is also the reindeer smiley - reindeer one.

> "jumpy up and down ones can we get some of those?"

Quite a few people find animated emoticons irritating - the original site software-writer included! The disco one slipped in under the metaphorical radar and then a couple more animations were added more recently.

smileys

Post 3

auspony

OK,I'll get back in my box!!Can't please everyone I suppose,the ones you have are as much as I'd use anyway.Thanks for your time.Cheers.smiley - erm

smileys

Post 4

SEF

If you have a specific request, ie other than just more jumpy up and down ones smiley - biggrin, then there's a specific page for making suggestions: A651935. However, in the last clear-out (some years ago, before it was reinstated and the last batch of new smileys made), it looks as though all animal ones were removed. A smiley - dolphin isn't even on there!

smileys

Post 5

auspony

How can you be so cruel,removing all the animals,what next?Not even a dolphin,I dont believe it!! Better get into gear and make a request.smiley - run

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more