A Conversation for Smileys: Emotions

help

Post 1

dakota_17 canada with the lips of an angel

Can someone please tell me how to save these smileys? How do I save them so that when I type a message, I don't have to type it out and it's on the bottom of this when I want to send a message because it's not there unless I go to my page.
Thank you

help

Post 2

SEF

That all seems rather incoherent to me.

Are you saying you can't remember the names or shortcut character sequences of the smileys? In which case you could write your favourites down on a post-it note and stick it on the side of your monitor.

Are you saying you want to post the smileys in messages here? In which case they are already available via some quick buttons and a link below the text entry box of the posting page.

Are you saying you want to send them in a message off the BBC site somewhere? In which case that's not allowed because they are copyright to the BBC (and in a few cases to some BBC site users).

I don't see how going to your page (if you mean personal space page) helps you at all, unless you are talking about viewing your previous messages. It certainly has nothing to do with smileys.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more