This is the Message Centre for Peanut

A quick note

Post 1

Peanut

Hello

I have been really quite unwell, seem to be going round the block a bit and ending up in breakdown alley.

I withdrew from a lot of places and a lot of people, just because I couldn't interact and still struggle interacting. I don't even know if my email accounts are still operational....

As my time away became longer, I didn't know how to bridge the gulf and come back.

I am very sorry for that.

I am just leaving this note here for now and will check in again this afternoon

love, and a pot of Perculiar smiley - tea

Peanut xx

A quick note

Post 2

Cool Old Guy (ex-SockPuppet) Trying not to post for the next 200 days !

Cool old Guy smiley - cogs with just a little flue
"Get well soon, and don't be scared by some backlog, it does not bite smiley - smiley"

A quick note

Post 3

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - hugWishing you all the best and plenty of smiley - tea

I doubt I will ever leave this place - it's in my blood. If you want to chat privately, (as best as you can on here), my PS is always availablesmiley - cheerup

smiley - teaand don't forget smiley - cake

GB
smiley - galaxysmiley - diva

A quick note

Post 4

Gingersnapper+Keeper of the Cookie Jar and Stuff and Nonsense

. . . smiley - bubbly . .. ...

A quick note

Post 5

Peanut

Thank you COG, GB and Gingersnapper

It feels good being back in my blue goo and the welcome is much appreciated smiley - cheers

A quick note

Post 6

Baron Grim

Welcome Back smiley - hug

A quick note

Post 7

cactuscafe

hullo me lovely! smiley - kisssmiley - kisssmiley - kiss

Welcome back to the blue goo. smiley - rofl.

smiley - teasmiley - teasmiley - teasmiley - tea

Take care, you dear sensitive and wonderful soul. smiley - kiss

A quick note

Post 8

Peanut

Thank you BG smiley - hug and CC smiley - kiss

A quick note

Post 9

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

I missed you Peanut. I hope you feel better soon. The gang is correct drink plenty of tea and eat your favorite smiley - cake.

A quick note

Post 10

Peanut

Missed you too Elektra.

A quick note

Post 11

Willem

Hi Peanut! I'm just glad you're back. I was thinking of you the other day when I saw my plant Lazarus, now looking quite well-recovered.

A quick note

Post 12

Peanut

Hi Willem, thank you, it is good to hear that Lazarus is going strong. I always think of you and Lazarus when I'm admiring my dragon tree, the tree has not looked well for two or three years but this year over this winter it has grown some lovely leaves and is looking really quite good. So another one that has their seasons the wrong way round.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peanut

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more