This is the Message Centre for TheIneffableBob ((1-8)+0)(2-8)(1)=42 -- Keeper of Hollandaise Sauce and all which is Ineffable -- Muse of didjeridoo players

Ineffable

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Hi, Bob! Since moderation arrived, all the fora have become ineffable:

F**k, f**k, f**k...

See! smiley - biggrin

Ineffable

Post 2

TheIneffableBob ((1-8)+0)(2-8)(1)=42 -- Keeper of Hollandaise Sauce and all which is Ineffable -- Muse of didjeridoo players

haha aye true, that. Though personally, i could gladly live in a world of total Ineffability. though if moderated expletives fancy thee not, why not translate them into your own ineffably, but wonderfully un-moderatable expletive sub-language:

"f**k" becomes "XeF4" (zenon tetrafluoride)

"damn" becomes "yargh" (like pirates say)

"s**t" becomes "blyat" (russian for the same word)

and so on. why not make your own list? works for me!

Ineffable

Post 3

TheIneffableBob ((1-8)+0)(2-8)(1)=42 -- Keeper of Hollandaise Sauce and all which is Ineffable -- Muse of didjeridoo players

whoops i guess the moderators aren't up to speed. those expletives didn't change. sorry.

Ineffable

Post 4

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Oh yes they did... smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post