This is the Message Centre for Malteser

Why hello...

Post 1

Ming Mang

Heya Researcher 180112!! smiley - biggrin
I will try and remember to be nice to my shoes, but I'll have to find them first... smiley - winkeye

Anyway... I'm an ACE (Assistant Community Editor), and basically what I do is say hello and generally be nice to new people like yourself. smiley - smiley You can say hello to the other ACEs at the homepage http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/Aces
If you have any questions ask away! I can do my best to answer them. smiley - smileysmiley - biggrin
Don't worry if it takes you a while to get back... I have a plentiful if not endless supply of smiley - donuts and smiley - cake and will sit here eating them until you return. smiley - biggrin And do have a doughnut or some cake yourself. smiley - smiley
*offers smiley - donut and smiley - cake*
smiley - biggrin

¦M¦

Why hello...

Post 2

Malteser

well thank you for the kind greetings. things have been very busy and getting back to do up my page thas been hard. i plan to work on it over the weekend. smiley - smiley
i actually used to have a page here about a year and a half ago but i've forgotten the login and password i used and everything seems to have changed so i figured i'll just start again.
so until we meet again, thanks again and i hope to be chatting to you soon over some niceer surroundings... is the bar still around? and about some more interesting things.... whether hamsters do power the slower pcs in some dark corners of our office... for example... smiley - winkeye
L8R,

Why hello...

Post 3

Ming Mang

Ooh, you're an old reseacher. smiley - smiley Who were you before?

I expect the bar of which you speak is still around, and there are probably a lot more than there were!! smiley - winkeyesmiley - smiley
And I don't know about you, but a hamster does power our computer! smiley - winkeye Well, that might be a slight exaggeration, but it is only a 486...

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy h2g2 this time around as well. smiley - biggrin
If you have any problems, don't hesitate to yell at me. smiley - winkeye

¦M¦

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Malteser

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more