Post 1

ravenites

Entry: Michael Schumacher - A21760959
Author: ravenites - U7539400

thanks

A21760959 - Michael Schumacher

Post 2

the_jon_m - bluesman of the parish

You will find that if you use captial letters, reviewers will be much more willing to read though your entry.

At a glance, I am thinking that for somebody with a carrear in F1 and in sportscars as long and as contriversial as MS's, the entry could be a bit longer.

have a look at examples of motorracers already in the edited guide and then work out how to improve your entry

A12511955 & A12511991 - Senna

A827471 - Jim Clark

A4428867 - James Hunt

A9405119 - Mike Hailwood

Post 3

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

Hmm, it's rather short , ravenites.

For immediate attention:

Please use punctuation. e.g. Sentences start with capital letters.
People's names start with capital letters.
Similarly, place names e.g. Silverstone, start with capital letters.
Please avoid the 'first person' e.g. you can't use/say, 'i find it as an even greater... (that is you can't use'I...')
Similarly, you can't say, 'in my view...' (You could, however, say, 'In this Researcher's view...'.
You don't explain explicitly who Ralph Schumacher is' although I s'pose it is implied that it's his brother.(BTW is that how Ralf spells his name, i.e. not Ralph?smiley - erm

smiley - goodluck

A

undoutably the most successful formula one driver in history, with 7 world championships, over 90 grand prix wins and over 50 pole positions, and over 200 grand prix starts in his 15 years as a formula one driver, schumacher began his career in 1991 driving for jordan, in 1994,while driving for benneton schumacher won his first world championship in the year of the death of the great ayrton senna, schhumacher retained his championship in 1995,he then joined ferrarri, in 1999 he broke his leg at silverstone, in 2000 he ended ferrarris 20 year championship drought by helping them to clinch both the drivers nd the constructors championships,thereby starting the golden years of ferrarri, he retained his title in 2001,2002,2003 and 2004, i find it as an even greater achievement because this was the year in which his and ralf schumachers mother passed away,the previous record for world championship wins was 5 set by juan manueal fanigo, but schumacher raised it to 7, whn age took its toll in 2005 schumacher finished thirs in the championship,behing fernando alonso and kimi raikonnen, in 2006 he put up a real fight against fernando alonso, though he won more races than alonso in the season he finished second in the championship, he announced his retirement, and his last race was at suzuka, schumacher retains his great influence at ferrarri, and has agreed to take up a post as scouter, he tells ferrarri of up and coming drivers, this year in 2007 his seat at ferrarri has been replaced by kimi raikonnen, man of the old crew, including ross brawn retired along with schumacher, in my view michael schumacher was the greatest formula one driver of all time. copyright-ravenites.

ENTRY DATA

Currently in:

Peer Review

Edited by:

ravenites

Post 4

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

Oops smiley - sorry meant to delete your stuff that I'd pasted in to read, before posting smiley - blush

Post 5

>>schumacher began his career in 1991 driving for jordan

points out that no matter how good he was, he didn't start his driving carrear with a seat in an F1 car

Post 6

aka Bel - A87832164

Yes, I think he started as a kart driver. If this is to be going into the edited guide, it needs much more.

Post 7

I might as well stick in the link for the writing guidlines

Which of course you have already read, as the submit to PR page requests you read it before submitting to PR

Writing-Guidelines

Post 8

aka Bel - A87832164

Back to entry, anybody? smiley - biro

Post 9

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

seconded smiley - ok

Post 10

t'irded

Post 11

Skankyrich [?]

Who's listing? Anyone? If you've added it to a list, please say so or we'll end up sending in multiple mails.

Post 12

aka Bel - A87832164

Sorry, I already sent the mail. I wasn't exactly making lists, just came upon this when browsing PR for the older entries.

Bel

Post 13

Skankyrich [?]

smiley - ok Just try to remember to post a 'done' or 'added', or something to that effect.

Post 14

aka Bel - A87832164

Will try to remember next time. smiley - cheers

Post 15

Sapna- Melt hearts NOT ice caps <3

um you should arrange it into paragraphs.
Such as:
Early Life
-put stuff in like when he was born,where he was born.What happened in his early life.What was his home life like.
Arrange it like this wikipedia format:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Schumacher

Post 16

ravenites

it doesnt matter, ill change it when i have the time.

Post 17

ravenites

ok, ill do it now

Key: Complain about this post