smiley - pirate

The captains private quarters (sign up here) II

Post 1982

F F Churchton

Maybe ITV digital!!!

Post 1983

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

::the captain rummages around in the large cupboards that flank the front of his enormous cabin. smiley - mouse and smiley - esuom and a lot of smiley - spiders flee in every direction. finally the captain reappears with bowebs in his beard and a very old and very dusty bottle in his hand::

ah, this years first x-mas port. let me see, 1491. must have been one of the bottles we stole from columbus, the old fraud smiley - cool

smiley - cheers

smiley - pirate

Post 1984

Flint The Parrot

::flint flies into the room, notices the absence of the captain and flies out again::

Post 1985

Andrew Poland aka Corporal Yosarian of the Terranic Army, Assasin, Bounty Hunter, Thief, Philosopher, Thing AND Spork-ite!!!

I'd like to join. What can I do?

Corp. Yossarian

Post 1986

yosarian? smiley - bigeyes

are you the same yosarian from a few years back?

anyway, just get us a bottle of old island rum and we'll talk it over smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

Post 1987

Andrew Poland aka Corporal Yosarian of the Terranic Army, Assasin, Bounty Hunter, Thief, Philosopher, Thing AND Spork-ite!!!

Most likely, I went on quite the hiatus, practicing piracy on in high schools, stealing shirts and gear and the like. I was gone for a couple of years, but now I'm back. If I was already a pirate, I'd like to join back up...smiley - alesmiley - ale--thats the closest I could get to rum.

Post 1988

Most likely, I went on quite the hiatus, practicing piracy on in high schools, stealing shirts and gear and the like. I was gone for a couple of years, but now I'm back. If I was already a pirate, I'd like to join back up...smiley - alesmiley - ale--thats the closest I could get to rum.

Yossarian

Post 1989

weren't you a cannoneer back in the good old days smiley - huh

smiley - cheers

smiley - pirate

Post 1990

shagbark

If I read his personal space correctly this Yossarian is 15 which would have made him about ten when Yossarian was the cannoneer. So it was probably someone else. I'm sure there are more Yossarians in the world. I say assign him some quarters and welcome him to the crew.

Post 1991

shagbark

The original bowler clad cannonner Yossarian Prefect was at U153745 and you can still look that up by clicking on the number above smiley - biggrin

Post 1992

Oh ok, I honestly cannot remember what all I was invloved in back then. I'm 17 now (born in 1989), and I guess I was 14 or 15 then. I haven't updated my info yet or really changed much (can't remember how).

Post 1993

well, since the cannoneer might return one day it is possibly not wise to assign you to his duties. would prolly stir up quite some confusion, i reckon.

how would you like to become a vet? with a threatening bird flu pandemic you would have enough to keep you busy

you could start by vaccinating Flint The Parrot and the pelican in the lookouts nest.

you may want to dress up in full medieval battle array (armour) before approaching flint, though... smiley - whistle

smiley - pirate

Post 1994

F F Churchton

Don't forget the Navy lark!!!

Post 1995

Right-o!
*Grabs tranquilizer dart gun(for himself), kevlar body armour, metal armour, and spray cheese."
I'll set right to work!

Post 1996

I'll be happy to cover other medic related situations as well. By the way, I have no idea what a "navy lark" is. I'm American, so that may have something to do with my lack of comprehension...

I'm preparing to give flint his shot...
Wish me luck

Post 1997

smiley - goodluck

and since it is saint paddy's i'll even drink a smiley - stout on your good health smiley - cool

if you come back unscathed - or even alive - i'll reward you by making the next female who comes aboard a vet smiley - nurse

what? no, not a wet smiley - nurse - a vet smiley - nurse

::suddenly sees images of miss piggy as vet nurse before his mind's eye smiley - silly::

smiley - cheers

Post 1998

We've set up Medical and Veterinary quarters for patients to report too. I can get to them quicker, faster, and safer (for them)that way. If anyone needs medical attention, please feel free to stop by, and I'll fix your problem!

Yossarian

Post 1999

just fix me a drink and there will be no problem smiley - cool

smiley - pirate

Post 2000

shagbark

'hmmn for a room with so many doors, you would think therewould be one wide enough to roll this thring through.
Nope, that is our escher staircase. I hope Yossarian didn't take that thinking it would get him to the hold. No telling where he would be by now.
this one would dump the tuxes in the desert. We don't want that one
Ah, yes this is the one.
Enters the captains spacious private quarters.
Hangs midnight blue tux on hook next to Blackbeard's head.
Goes to put his one tux in shagbarks secret hideaway.
shagbark disappears into hallway and is gone.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more