This is the Message Centre for

Hey, Vince!

Post 21

Researcher 179165

smiley - smiley
well now you have seen him, a bit dissapointing really isnt he smiley - tongueout
did he have his hair cut really short so he lookes about 12??

and he did eventually explane about the lectuer thing. I am so pissed off at that.
but any way Maridge??
you and him??
are you compleatly sane women smiley - tongueout
I am so happy for you both smiley - smiley
smiley - hugsmiley - smooch

Hey, Vince!

Post 22

Yael Smith

Yes. I know. I'm mad. All his fault, really... smiley - biggrin
No. No disappointment- he's gorgeous and sweet, just as I thought and knew he would be. Though his hair's deffinately too short, but fun to touch. smiley - smileyActually, I was surprised 'coz her rose ABOVE my skyhigh expectations... That sounded really bad, ha?smiley - winkeye

Anyway- we had a great time, and I love him, and we won't be together any other way- so yes, marriage- are you coming?smiley - tongueout

Hey, Vince!

Post 23

Researcher 179165

baring funerals or birth yea smiley - biggrin
smiley - hugs we are so happy for you both by the way. or I dontknow how you put up with the stupid basterd, espechally becase he dosent sleep, he must keep you up all night doing erm...you know smiley - winkeye

Hey, Vince!

Post 24

Yael Smith

smiley - blush Well, yes, there's that... smiley - biggrin

Hey, Vince!

Post 25

Yael Smith

Will you make up your mind, man?
First you ask how come we never argue, and tell me he's a li'l Ba****d, and then you say I'm not allowed to make him feel like one for yelling at you?!
smiley - cross
And I have to handle you both now! Ugh!!!smiley - grr

If you want a reason to shoot him- he doubted my cooking abilities... smiley - biggrin

Hey, Vince!

Post 26

Researcher 179165

smiley - laugh
diddent you know we are a maching pair smiley - tongueout

any way women arnt the only people who can be inconsistant smiley - tongueout
and I am the only one loude to call him a BASTERD becase I said said so and you will just have to like it smiley - winkeye

Hey, Vince!

Post 27

Yael Smith

OOH! I'm SO impressed! smiley - nahnah
You really get my respect for you go out the roof by telling me stuff like that, you know?smiley - winkeye
I'll say what I like and do what I like, and you'll have to handle THAT! smiley - tongueout

Hey, Vince!

Post 28

Researcher 179165

smiley - laugh
god I can see why the kid loves you so much smiley - smiley
I will send you nice email soon hun for now Ime off
smiley - hug

Hey, Vince!

Post 29

Yael Smith

Ok. smiley - smooch Bye!

Congratulations!!!

Post 30

Yael Smith

Yay!!!smiley - hug You have a baby!!!smiley - biggrinsmiley - wow
Now you'll lose a year's worth of sleep, get pushed out of bed at nights, get thrown up, p****d and pooed on, start talking funny, and have strange people telling you "Oh, how cute!!!" in the dumbest, most annoying voice you've ever heard.
And the worst part- you're going to love it. And some day- even miss it.smiley - biggrin
I can't believe you've actually managed to pull the birth date-name sake thing. You guys are gifted!smiley - tongueout
Anyway- send my love to Jane and little Mike, smiley - kisses and smiley - hugs to you all, and that's it for now, really. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more