This is the Message Centre for Smeagol

Revision

Post 1

Smeagol

Hey:

I have revised and added onto the original entry, incorporating many of your ideas and suggestions. If you could take the time to read it again I would be delighted. Also, if I've taken too much liberty in applying your comments (as in the blatant use of Barton's peacock example), please let me know so I can rectify the problem.

I have a habit of tackling crazy subjects and attempting to cover all angles. Bite off more than I can chew, as the saying goes...

Thanks!

-A.

Revision

Post 2

I'm not really here

I think you might have posted this in the wrong place by accident. but it sounds interesting whatever it is about. smiley - smiley

Revision

Post 3

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

oh yes, that's absolutely true smiley - smiley

Just to keep things tidy, I'm going to send this thread to the Sin Bin.

Smeagol, if you could be bothered to find the place where this posting was intended to go, then please post it there again smiley - smiley

Bossel (an orderly Scout)

Revision

Post 4

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

we are watching them
and listening to their silence

Revision

Post 5

Lentilla (Keeper of Non-Sequiturs)

Hello? hello? hello? hello?

Revision

Post 6

Lentilla (Keeper of Non-Sequiturs)

Echo! Echo! echo! echo!

all right, I'll quit clowning around!

smiley - winkeye

Thread Moved

Post 7

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review' to 'Peer Review Sin Bin'.

Thread Moved

Post 8

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review Sin Bin' to 'This is the road to "Ideas and Such"'.

Back to User - no entry attached.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Smeagol

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more