A Conversation for Holding Hands

Handholding

Post 1

TjabaTjenaHallo

I read a novel, a long time ago, that began, approximately,
"It has been many years since I walked, hand in hand, with my children, but I still long for the comfort, freely offered, of warm hand in mine."

I remember nothing else, not a squat, but now that I have children, it has a peculiar resonance for me. I love it when my oldest, nearly 7 now and "very grown up" occasionally grants me permission to hold his hand...smiley - smiley

Handholding

Post 2

gainax2k1

what a touching story about handholding... ^_^
with all the people i hold close to my heart, it's always a special moment when i can just hold hands w/ them... it's a very personable, intimate (in the non-sexual meaning) sharing of a moment... thank you for sharing your experiance.

i invite anyone reading this article to submit their own hand holding experiances...

one of my most special moments was holding hands w/ a dear friend of mine, who i love immensely... we were watching a movie, and we held hands during it, and it was a very cozy moment, with an old familiar friend... even when things are tough w/ my friend, i think back to that time, and i know things will work out...

best wishes to all...
gainax2k1....

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more