This is the Message Centre for StargazyPi

Did ya get wet?

Post 1

Trillian

Have a nice time in the Scillies? I know...drip, drip.........!!!
I don't appreciate that joke on your page, by the way.
C ya
Trillian (alias Sarah)
P.S
Some people called Milliway are selling their farm with 42 cows!!!!
Wierd coincidence!!!!!!

Did ya get wet?

Post 2

StargazyPi

Yes, I got v wet!
sorry about the joke on my page!
I'll change it if you give me an alternative! Can't think of anyone!
Bye
Zaphod
smiley - cool

Hey whoopie

Post 3

iszi

Zaphod!! Put it there... and there... and there... yeah. Alright then. I was wondering if you guys know what happened to Mark Wing- Davy, the frood who played Zaphod in the tv and radio series of HHGTTG? Nice page by the way...

Hey whoopie

Post 4

iszi

Zaphod!! Put it there... and there... and there... yeah. Alright then. I was wondering if you guys know what happened to Mark Wing- Davy, the frood who played Zaphod in the tv and radio series of HHGTTG? Nice page by the way...

Dunno!!!

Post 5

StargazyPi

Here's some info: He won the 1991–1992 Obie Award for the direction of Mad Forest! That's all I can see @ the mo!smiley - weird I really don't like the look of my other head tho'!Looks smiley - skull! smiley - cross + !
Don't worry, It's booked in on Betelguese for a resussitation session soon!smiley - headhurts Phew!
Hope u find the info useful, or at least interesting! smiley - biggrin
Also, 1 last thing! I've been wanting 2 test out this smiley 4 ages!
Dunno why! smiley - weird
Here goes! smiley - bleep
Bye
Zaphod!

Aha!!!!

Post 6

StargazyPi

Here's some info: He won the 1991–1992 Obie Award for the direction of Mad Forest! That's all I can see @ the mo!smiley - weird I really don't like the look of my other head tho'!Looks smiley - skull! smiley - cross + !
Don't worry, It's booked in on Betelguese for a resussitation session soon!smiley - headhurts Phew!
Bye
Zaphod!

Aha!!!!

Post 7

StargazyPi

Here's some info: He won the 1991–1992 Obie Award for the direction of Mad Forest! He also did something in Dempsey + Peacemake, but can't make otu what!smiley - doh That's all I can see @ the mo!smiley - weird I really don't like the look of my other head tho'!Looks smiley - skull! smiley - cross + !
Thanx 4 the compliament! Luv the short but sweet comment on yours!!!smiley - biggrin Nice sysmy....Symetra....Same on each side name!smiley - online2long
Bye!
Zaphod

Aha!!!!

Post 8

iszi

Cheers Mr President, sir... you're so weird you should be in pictures. any more info if and when you receive it, would be most welcome,
iszi

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for StargazyPi

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more