This is the Message Centre for paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

A strange but nice dream about Pauline M

Post 1

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

They told me that one of the meds I'm on would give me strange dreams.

I already tended to have strange dreams, and I have strange dreams now. Are the meds causing these, or is it a coincidence?

Anyway, Pauline M. was once the president of my trailer park association. Forceful, dynamic, never apologetic, and said to be funny by her nephews and nieces. She died almost exactly one year ago.

Last night, I dreamed that she was still alive and living in a house that she had bought. There was some subtext about the car dealer who once owned the park wanting to discontinue it (in real life, we worried about that happening anyway). Pauline fought him tooth and nail, and we won. The association owns he park now.

But, in an alternative reality, the dream assumes that she moved to a nice house with some extra bedrooms that someone could rent if the car dealer kicked them out of the park.

Then there was the train that ran on tracks that partly encircled the house. I tried to be a good passenger and tidy things up just before we reached the station.

Post 2

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

That first line made me think the second before I read it smiley - laugh

No offense intended. Your dreams are always fascinating to read about smiley - smiley

And by the way it's not like my dreams are any less strange smiley - rolleyes

Keep on dreaming! smiley - ok

smiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - blacksheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheep

smiley - pirate

Post 3

Willem

I get very many weird dreams ... but it's only rarely that I manage to remember them. I have a dream journal here but it's been ages since I've written anything in it. Anyways I envy you! I hope the dreams continue and that they're good. I enjoy dreaming ... except nightmares, and I do get a few of those ...

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

When I was in hospital a couple of year back, a leading up episode I never want to return. Some of the "drugs/medication" they gave me = WOW!
Sod cloud nine! At one point smiley - ermI was "under" the impression that my daughter and a friend of hers was talking too loud and I couldn't get to sleep smiley - erm
My sister, after I came out of hospital, told me that she was at my bedside and I was totally spaced out (as such)
dreams can be just dreams, but sometimes smiley - erm"they" can seem reality..

medication and side effects etc are very close "companions" smiley - sadfacesmiley - sadface

Post 5

I had another strange dream last night, but have forgotten it.

Post 6

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I always have a note pad and biro at my bedsidesmiley - smileyin case I think of a joke while asleepsmiley - biggrinthen I can write it down before "forgetting"
Many years ago (when marriedsmiley - sadfacesmiley - winkeye) someone asked my ex, if I was the "same" at home,as when out in town etcsmiley - biggrinshe replied - he doesn't have an off switch, he's the same 24/7 and has even started laughing when asleep ? and I've asked what are you laughing about ? MY reply (she said) was I've just thought of a joke - hence the padsmiley - laugh

Post 7

A later dream was about an amusement park on the roof of the Boston Public Library.

Post 8

By a strange coincidence I just read in my local daily that our public library will put an 8 meter high climbing wall in its garden

smiley - pirate

Post 9

I didn't know that walls could climb. smiley - tongueout

Post 10

If walls can climb, what do they do when they touch the sky? smiley - winkeye

Post 11