This is the Message Centre for paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Astrange gathering, riding there with someone, then forgetting what her car looked like

Post 1

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

his dream didn't seem so much different from my real life. The woman I rode with is named Karen, and she has enough opinions for five people. She also gets easily stressed.

After the meeting was over, Karen headed for her car, and for some reason I didn't.

So, did I wander the parking lot, looking for a car with Karen in it? No. Instead, I went down into an underground place and peered up at the various cars. I seemed to remember that Karen had a dark green station wagon. Did I see any? No.

I think the dream ended before I found Karen, but not to worry. The real Karen lived near me, and I know where her place is. smiley - smiley

t.

Astrange gathering, riding there with someone, then forgetting what her car looked like

Post 2

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

I understand from the interwebs that older and annoying women are now all called Karen. From the top of my head I remember two Karens. Only one of them fits the description smiley - winkeye

smiley - pirate

Post 3

It's a strange world inside my head,

Post 4

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Be that as it may, but a lot of good things come out of it!

smiley - pirate

Post 5

Thank you. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more