This is the Message Centre for paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Two-sentence horror stories

Post 81

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

On!

Off!

gasp! gasp! air air! ON ON ON!

Post 82

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I asked my friends not to submit two-sentence horror stories until they have proofread them and made sure they are okay to post. Then today I saw a perfectly respectable two-sentence story that had a hidden app in it, which reached out of my computer terminal and grabbed me for unspeakable torture.

Post 83

Reality Manipulator

Time began to slow down, rapidly as the revolving door opened to a portal to an alternate reality. Sarah and Henry, both jumped through the door into a floating spinning whirlpool of light.

Post 84

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

It was a brilliant morning and I decided to go for a brisk walk, but first I wanted to check my messages.

That's when I noticed that h2g2 was down smiley - yikes

smiley - pirate

Post 85

Reality Manipulator

Sarah and Henry crash-landed into an alternate mansion where time and reality was reversed to what was ‘normal’ in their own reality.

Sarah and Henry were outside on the garden lawn, looking down to the sky which was below them.

Post 86

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

The malevolent creature appeared before me!

Oh crap! The mother in law is visiting again!

Post 87

His body resembled a dystopian anarchist metropolis populated by alienated and apathetic entities, each minding their own business.

But whose dark alleys, basements and sewers hid a few revolutionary terror cells - which were, however, dormant most of the time.

smiley - pirate

Post 88

Reality Manipulator

The scenery completely changed for Sarah and Henry, where they watched the clear sky become rapidly covered with dark grey cumulus clouds. In this new world, the sun would never appear again as they watched a low-lying thick shroud of misty fog cover all over the land.

Post 89

At freshman orientation, I was told that there was a monster in room, but it was dormant. When I got t the room, I realized it was a very large, fierce dorm ant. smiley - yikes

Post 90

I feel so strange, that I'm not me ?

So do I, my body now looks like yours ?

Post 91

I looked in the fun house mirror and saw that my head and butt were huge, while the rest of me was skinny. Then I realized that it was a regular mirror, and that I was a fat head and a pain in the smiley - bleep

Post 92

Reality Manipulator

Both two of the strange realities, seemed to be connected through the haunted mansion revolving door. Sarah and Henry had found that these two unusual realities were seeping through, causing people who go through the revolving door look as though they had died.

Post 93

Reality Manipulator

I watched a replay of a scene where I saw people that were going through an inter-dimensional doorway; that caused a cycle where the molecules of their bodies that began a process where they disassembled and reassembled several times over which would change their DNA sequences. Those who would go through this portal would end up looking shrivelled up by the way that they emerged back to the normal world.

Post 94

I came upon a revolving door leading into an old castle and when I went inside I was changed into a zombie.

Yes, this revolving castle door turned out (no pun intended) to lead into an inter-die-mansion.

smiley - pirate

Post 95

Reality Manipulator

Sarah and Henry warned me of the dangers of entering the mansion, but nothing prepared me for what happened next. The two parallel worlds were controlled by O.C.D. sentient A.I. which caused widespread insomnia with their fear of carbon life forms falling asleep which scared them.

Post 96

smiley - huh What if ?

smiley - facepalm It did!

Post 97

I walked down the street, yet I kept gaining altitude. The darkness came, it started to rain, and I found myself on the doorstep of a spooky old castle.

Post 98

Reality Manipulator

Whilst investigating the sudden disappearance of a local astronomer, an Intuitive meteorologist called Chloe Danvers uncovers an expanding bubble that circulated throughout the homes and gardens of Ashington residents. The bubble has been rapidly expanding across nearby villages, towns and cities creating an ever-changing micro-climate.

Post 99

My daughter texted me asking if I believed in ghosts because our maid had just told her she believed there were several ghosts in our house.

I told my daughter to meet me in our car immediately and when she asked why I told her the brutal truth that we don't have a maid...

smiley - pirate

Post 100

Reality Manipulator

This was not the only unusual thing to happen, wormholes were appearing where people would fall into and appear in different parts of the world or even in alternate realities. It seems the Chloe Danvers must have fallen through one of these wormholes which occurred during the first appearance of the expanding bubble.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more