This is the Message Centre for paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

The skunk who was torn apart by dogs (a dream)

Post 1

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Last night Is aw a documentary bout cats in Istanbul. It was called "Kedi." I think it affected my subconscious mind later when I dreamed.

I dreamed I was in the circulation office of the library. There was a window that overlooked the building's back parking lot. A skunk came into the Library and sought refuge in the circulation office. Nobody likes skunks, but this one apparently had had its scent glands removed, so it lacked its most precious protection.

Anyway, sensing that we were all after it, it jumped through the window and landed in the parking lot, where six or seven dogs were waiting to tear it to pieces....smiley - sadface

Why would I dream about a skunk after seeing a movie about cats? Well, some of the cats were black and white, like skunks. Plus, these cats did some amazing acrobatics.

Key: Complain about this post

The skunk who was torn apart by dogs (a dream)

More Conversations for paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more