This is the Message Centre for Zaphod II

A592823 Tonkinese Cats - Now has a picture

Post 1

Bogie

Hi Zaphod,

We have just added a picture to your entry on Tonkinese Cats (A592823). Hope you like it!

B.

Post 2

Bogie

Hi Zaphod,

Me again! The towers staff had to pull my picture of the cat because it looked too similar to a photograph on the internet. I'm going to re-draw the picture so that it looks a bit more unique. I'll keep you posted on my progress and will let you know when it is back online.

B.

Post 3

Zaphod II

Hi B
I await the result with eager anticipation. Many thanks for your interest and effort, and it certainly does make a significant difference having a pic,
Zaphod

Post 4

Bogie

Hi Zaphod,

Sorry for the delay... I've been busy moving offices and restructuring my department at work.

I've just done another version of the picture and have submitted it to the italics for approval. If they like it (and don't think it looks too similar to other photos on the internet) it will be put blobbed and an italic will add it to your entry.

B.

Post 5

Bogie

They didn't like it. smiley - wah

Try try again!

B.

Post 6

Zaphod II

Sorry, didn't get a chance to see your rejected option. I'm sure it was good. Any reason for turning it down?

Zaphod smiley - cdouble

Post 7

Bogie

They didn't like me using photographs for the basis of the image.

I've put it online at:

http://users.bathspa.ac.uk/baid1/h2g2-art/

... just so you can see it.

B.

Post 8

Zaphod II

Dear B
The quality of your tonkinese cat images would be of enormous value to the graphics library. I really liked them and I find it bewildering why they can't be included.
Zaphod smiley - cdouble

Post 9

Bogie

You'll have to take it up with italic Mina! I'm not working as an H2G2 Artist at the moment due to my lack of a computer at home.

B.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Zaphod II

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more